I ain't Gay, that ain't me!

DON'T SKIP ITS GONNA HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH FUTURE CHAPTERS!!!!

|Third POV|
Kaneki was currently heading to the restroom, for no good reason. The reason was to get away from his classmates and he kinda assumed Todoroki took the waiting room.

On the walk he passed by many different pros, each giving him a different look. One look stood out to him though. The look was cold light blue but fierce eyes which that would send a chill down anyone's back, except for Kaneki of course. If that wasn't enough the pro spoke.

"You're Kaneki Ken correct?" The cold dark voice called out, the white haired boy turned around to look at the blue eyed man.
"And you're Endeavor right?"
"Of course! Who doesn't know me!" The voice roared in anger.
"Well obviously me." Kaneki said in a calm voice, this didn't go unnoticed by the fire user.
"You're up against my son next don't hold back like you've been doing." He said as he turned around.

"How'd you know I've been holding back?"
"I'm not dumb, I know a masterpiece when I see one"
"Oh?"
"Who are your parents? I have a daughter I'm sure you and her will be able to make strong children"
"So a forced marriage?" Kaneki asked turning around, to look at Endeavor's back.

"Something like it, it's called a quirk marriage. Are you interested, you sound like you are."
'I'm not because I'm gay, is what I'm gonna say to get him to go away, but I don't think he'll care. Though it's just a lie.' Kaneki thought
"I can't marry her 1.shes probably older than me 2. My parents are dead." After Kaneki said that he ran off to the bathroom to wait for his fight.

Sorry for making the sports festival so long it's about to end I promise!