Explained

///Kaneki\\\
"Hey Kaneki-kun I didn't see you fighting the robots what happened?" Chargebolt asked. "I went around them" I stated. "Actually now that you mention it I think I saw you doing something!" Kirishima jumped into the conversation. We're sitting up in the stands for the first battle.

"But it was really weird. You hit one of the robots with your tentacles. After that none of them messed with you." Kirishima said.
"I used stealth."
"What are you a Pokémon?" Charge Bolt asked. Are you sure you're not one?
"No"
"Kaneki" I looked down at the tablet to see Nishiki, the last person I wanted to talk to before a battle. He reminds me of Mr.Kablooey.
"Nishiki" I said his name to annoy him really.
"Is that your brother?" Kirishima asked
"I'm not related to that half eyed bastard! Anyways you better not lose, we're rooting for you."
"Wow I didn't know you could be this nice. Where's Uta?"
"What? Is he your boyfriend? *gasp* Are you gay?" Nishiki questioned
"What of course he's gay! He has black finger nails!" Charge bolt said holding up my hand to show the camera. Just because my nail are black doesn't mean I'm gay! Does the whole class think that?

"Huh? My nails aren't painted." I watched as they looked down at my nails in horror,while Nishiki laughed. I really don't know why he's laughing he wasn't there with Jason and I.
"S-So how did your nails turn b-black" kirishima asked
"Well my shift is about to start. See ya Eyepatch" He still never told me about Uta.
"Your nail?" Kirishima asked
"You guys are a little too young to know what happened." I glared down at my hidden toes.
"Does it include your eating other people thing?"
"Kinda but not that much. It actually right before I came here."
"You mean when you showed up at the USJ?" Charge Bolt asked as I looked back down, we both grimaced at the thought of the attack.