///SPORTS FESTIVAL PART 4\\\

///kaneki's POV\\\
"Todoroki-kun was merciless with Sero-kun..." Froppy was talking to the other girls, i didn't wanna listen in on their conversation but i had actually missed the battle. I was in the bathroom trying to wash some strange thoughts I had.I guess the battle was really short then, I've already seen Midoriya's battle. People are still asking how he did that. I think his body probably thought it was endanger and moved on its own.
"Kaneki-kun shouldn't be getting ready for your fight?"
"Yeah." I got up and walked around a bit,I already knew Kaminari-kun was in the prep room. I didn't wanna freak him out by being in there with him.

///
Welp now's about the time for me to head down to my side of the tunnel.
"Thank you but I should've tried harder to kill you. I don't know what Dad sees in you!" I heard Midoriya's voice again! This is getting harder and harder to ignore. "Oh you have a new member?" I sat there and listened a bit. "A power like Kaneki's? That could be useful, we can use him to kill that white haired monster."
I don't think that's the Midoriya I know, here they'd call a hero in training but in reality he's a villain. He's a traitor. After hearing that conversation I ran to my tunnel.

"After that cold battle, up next we have Ken Kaneki of the Hero Course vs Denki Kaminari also of the Hero Course!" Midnight introduces us which is a sign that we can come out now. Of course Chargebolt came out with a big smirk, on his face.
"BEGIN!" Midnight and Mic screamed together.

///Third POV\\\
Kaminari started off with 1.3 million bolts.Kaneki covered himself with his Kakugune to block the electricity. He only felt a small shock from the attack. Denki on the other hand fried his brain. Kaneki used the red organ to finish the job. He watched as Kaminari rolled in the spring grass outside of bounds.
"Kaneki wins!" Midnight announced. The crowd only clapped and laughed at the short fight. Up next was Iida vs Hatsumi.

/// 
Kaneki walked back to where the class was sitting,and sat down grabbing the tablet that a cold Sero was holding.
"Iida's got this fight in the bag!" Uraraka cheered, too which Midoriya agreed.
"Kaneki-San you there?" Kaneki looked down at the tablet to see the person he was looking for earlier.
"Ah hello Uta-kun."
"Whoa! You look different did you kill Jason?" Uta asked tilting his head.
"Yea I did." Kaneki said looking up at the mockery of a fight going on.

"So what happened to your hair? You're even quieter than usual. What  happened."
"Whoa whoa you're telling me he wasn't always like this!?" Kirishima yelled which gained the attention of the class.
" Nope he used to be a plain old normal human being until he was turned into a ghoul. He used to be such a bookworm! When he first turned into a ghoul I heard he was to scared to even eat flesh."

"Really!? How was he turned into a ghoul?" Midoriya butted in trying to get into the frame of the camera.
"Now that I don't know." Uta said putting his finger on his chin.
"Rize." Kaneki grunted out her name.
"Oh yeah you reek of her!"
"I doubt I still have her smell, the only part of her left is the kakugune, and organs." Kaneki said holding his stomach where he guess where his stitches was stitched, how would he he know they have already healed.

"Wait did you eat this Rize person!?" Uraraka asked genuinely worried for this person.
"More like the other way around she tried to eat me on our first date..."
"She almost ate your d-" Mineta tried to ask a question but quickly got slapped by Asui.
"Hey you wanna see a picture of Kaneki before he got white hair?" Uta asked he got nodes from the class as he got up and walked out of the room.

"Iida wins!" The class didn't realize they missed the blue haired boy's fight but still congratulated him when he came back. Next up was Mina and Aoyama.
"Awe I wanted to that picture of Kaneki! Booo!" Mina said as she walked out. Some of the class sat down and watched Mina and Aoyama's fight which also ended early. Iida was called to the office he ended up leaving due to a family emergency. Which made kaneki the winner of that round, but before his fight were still Yayorozu vs Tokoyami,  Tetsutetsu vs Kirishima, Uraraka vs Bakugou. Then Izuku vs Todoroki then kaneki's fight against Iida which he already won.

Uta came back with a picture of the other members of the cafe and Kaneki.
"See he used to where a eyepatch to cover his one eye and he had black hair." Uta showed the camera.
"So you dyed your hair kaneki-Kun?" Sero asked.
"No it's natural." Kaneki answered
"HOW TELL ME YOUR WAYS!" Kirishima asked.
"Why do you need to know Kirishima-kun?" Midoriya asked.
"It's because my hair isn't naturally the color." He said pointing to the red mountain on top of his head. The class gasped at the fake red hair.

"Oi Halfie!" Nishiki yelled walking into the room.
"Why can't you just call him by his name?" Midoriya asked.
"Because he's a Halfie." Nishiki answered.
"Eh I don't get it." Kirishima said
"He's not full ghoul." Uta said as if it was the most obvious thing on Earth.
"You see one way to identify a ghoul is by its eyes. Usually both eyes turn black, but since he was turned into a ghoul only one eye changes." Uta explained.

"The goth tattooed rat is right." Nishiki said as he changed his eyes for an example.
"Anyways I gotta go those masks aren't gonna make themselves." Uta said as he got up.
"Bye Eyepatch!" Uta said as he walked out .
"I gotta go too, I have classes in an hour." Nishiki said.
"Bye" He said
"See you later" Kaneki replied.

"So eyepatch?"
"Yea he was the one who actually made my mask." Kaneki said.
"Oh the one you're gonna use for your costume?" Midoriya asked
"Mmhm" kaneki hummed an answer

1000 word chapter because we're almost done and 2.96.k Thank you guys so much for reading this crossover!