2 ❥ ships i don't like

credits to the video above! <3
-

out of pure curiosity, jisung clicked on the video. the video started playing and the first thing he saw was chenle touching jaemin's neck, "oh ok, it's not that bad? why do czennies waste time on making videos of us doing skin ship?"

he then saw many clips of jaemin touching chenle's ears and neck, "what the hell jaemin hyung?"

he continued watching the video only to find out that the smile he had from having a fun sleepover with chenle was gone. jisung then clicked on the person's channel.

"what the fuck?" jisung whispered to himself, he saw a bunch of videos of chenle with the other members; jenle, chenhyuck, renle, and chenlix? "that exists? they aren't even that close." jisung rolled his eyes.

jisung then realized, "how come i'm wasn't there?" (yo guys this is just for the book ok i'm not complaining or anything hahaha)

he started watching each video to mostly see chenle having skin ship with almost all of them, most of them touching chenle's neck and hair.

"what's with everyone and chenle's neck?" jisung asked himself. he looked behind him to see a peaceful zhong chenle sleeping, "what's the craze about it anyways?"

he then leaned forward to touch chenle's hair, he started caressing chenle's soft black hair, suddenly chenle started moving which made jisung back away.

chenle then began to fall asleep again, jisung started touching chenle's neck, "it's so soft." jisung realized what he was doing to his hyung so he quickly backed away.

jisung stared back into his computer, "i don't want anyone else touching chenle hyung."

he started scrolling on youtube once again, he then found a fmv of him a chenle? (video above)

"well at least it isn't jaemin, jeno, donghyuck, or renjun hyung." jisung shrugged. jisung covered his mouth shocked at what he said.

he quickly closed his laptop, "what's with me?!"

he looked at chenle once again,

"what is this feeling?"

_ t b c _