14 ❥ talk with the hyungs

mark patted the dining table, "sure jisung. come sit." jisung then proceeded to sit on one of the chairs.

jaemin and mark were in front of jisung so it looked like they were investigating him, "what did you wanna talk about?"

"i-i think i have feelings for someone." jisung confessed shyly. mark and jaemin looked at each other in shock.

"what do you mean 'you think' you have feelings for someone?" jaemin asked in the softest way possible.

"w-well about that... i wanted to talk to you guys because i'm not sure yet." jisung stuttered as he scratched his head a bit.

"of course jisung~ what help do you need?" mark said. in jisung's opinion, these two are the most reliable in dream to talk about their feelings.

mark is a leader, he'll always listen and understand. jaemin as well, he may not seem like it, but he empathizes with you as well. other than that, the only other reliable one is renjun but he's gone so he has jaemin and mark.

jisung took a sip of water before speaking, "how do i know if i like him?"

jaemin and mark spat their water out hearing the word, 'him', "jisung... you're gay?"

jisung covered his mouth realizing what he just said, "yeah. i hope you guys understand—" he was cut off by an embrace from the two.

"welcome to the gay club!" jaemin said happily, "what?" jisung asked in confusion.

"everyone in nct besides chenle is gay, we didn't wanna tell you this because we thought you and chenle were too young." mark explained.

except chenle? how great for jisung!

"anyways, you said you wanted to know if you love him?" mark said getting back on the topic, jisung nodded at him.

"well... do you smile every time you see his face light up? do you get jealous if someone is touching him? do you just wanna hug and kiss him all day? do you just feel weird when you're around him? like your heart just races when he does something flirty? does it annoy you when he calls you just a best friend?" mark said quickly. damn, he's an expert.

"well... yes." jisung finally said it.

"then you my dearest son, is in love, with the one and only, zhong chenle."

_ t b c _