Seven ⇛ Internship (pt. 1)

"Good morning, everyone!" called Midnight as she walked in. School had started up again. Everyone perked up as the Rated-R hero came through. "Today we'll be picking out hero names! Hero names are essential, so we'll take some time to write some ideas down and I'll be judging them! If I don't think it suits you, try again!" Everyone got whiteboards and markers, being given 30 minutes to think of a perfect hero name.

Akatani sat in his seat tiredly. He messed up his sleep schedule and he just wanted to sleep for days. A hero name, huh...? He held the marker in his hand. He wondered what his other classmates were thinking of for their names. Eventually, Uraraka stood up with a grin and headed up to the stand, placing her board on it so the class could see.

"I chose Zero Gravity Hero: Uravity!" she announced, puffing out her cheeks. Everyone agreed with her, including Midnight.

Tenya Iida= Ingenium

Todoroki Shoto= Shoto

Tsuyu Asui= Rainy Season Hero: Froppy

Ashido Mina= Alien Queen

Aoyama Yuga= Can't Stop Twinkling

Ojiro Mashirao= Martial Arts Hero: Tailman

Kaminari Denki= Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt

Kirishima Eijiro= Sturdy Hero: Red Riot

Koda Koji= Petting Hero: Anima

Sato Rikido= Sweets Hero: Sugarman

Shoji Mezo= Tentacle Hero: Tentacole

Jiro Kyoka= Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack

Sero Hanta= Taping Hero: Cellophane

Tokoyami Fumikage= Jet-Black Hero: Tsukoyomi

Yaoyorozu Momo= Everything Hero: Creati

Midoriya Izuku: Deku

Shinso Hitoshi= Brainwashing Hero: Brainsweep

Bakugou slammed his board down. "KING EXPLOSION MURDER."

Everyone facepalmed. "No."

He scribbled it out angrily and Akatani watched him with a small smile.

"KING EXPLODO KILLS."

Midnight sent him to his seat.

Akatani could feel the anger radiating off of the blonde. He had yet to think of his own name. While everyone was off in their own world, he turned to Bakugo and smiled. Before the boy could yell at him, Akatani erased Bakugou's idea and scribbled down a new one, handing it back to him. Bakugou eyed him suspiciously, but made an effort to get up and put his board up.

"Explosion Hero: Ground Zero." The class looked at each other, wondering how he came up with that so fast. Midnight smiled. "I like it! Sounds dangerous and compelling!" She cracked her whip. "Nice job, Bakugou." He huffed and sat down, not saying anything. Akatani kept on his smile, then got an idea, scribbling it down. He stood up and put his board down.

"I-I chose Dark Hero: Yamikumo!" he stated nervously, looking at Midnight. He caught a glance at Bakugou and the blonde was a little shocked.

"Reckless, huh?" Midnight inquired. She then smiled. "Passed!" Akatani let out a relieved sigh and fluttered back to his seat, shooting a grin at Bakugou.

♤♡◇♤♡◇♤

After a filling lunch, Class 1-A was back in class, being taught by Aizawa. As soon as he came through the doors, the class settled down in their seats, being ushered around by Iida. Aizawa stared at them all. "As you all know, during the Sports Festival, heroes will be scouting to find interns. You will all go on a week-long internship with a hero that you'll be picking from these lists that I'll be handing out." With that, he trudged around, giving students papers that showed them the names of heros they could choose from.