Naughty D.O (Do Kyung Soo)

You knock on Kyungsoo's door debating on whether to go home before he answers. It was late and your cloths soaking wet from walking all the way to his house. "What are you doing here?" He says rubbing his eyes and bringing you into the house, clearly awakening him from his sleep."I had a fight with my roommate," you say crying,"I went for a walk to calm down but then it started raining." He gives you a hug, "I'm sorry that happened but I don't want you to cry, okay?" You nod as he wipes your tears. He holds your hand and walks you to his bedroom. He hands you something's to change into as and leaves the room. After you change he comes in with a bag of popcorn, "Let's watch a movie." He cuddles with you, taking away all your worries. After while He notices you're asleep so he turns off the tv heads to sleep on the couch. "Come back," you say waking up, "I don't want to be alone." He smiles and lies his head on your pillow facing you. He kisses your forehead, your nose, lips. You giggle and kiss him back. His playful kisses turn into sexy lip bites. His hands wrap around to the small of your back, pulling pelvis closer to his. Your hands travel to his back, reaching up his shirt. He climbs on top of you, gently rubbing himself on you. You could feel him through your still clothed bodies. His member hard as rock and wanting some attention. He kisses your lips slowly, touching your wet panties. He removes them smoothly, touching your body gently. You moan from his soft touch. His hands moving in circular motions around your clit, his lips kissing your tummy. Your body begins to tense a little, your breathing becoming heavier as you feel a release. He smiles and looks up at you. You look away feeling a little embarrassed. "Its okay," he says knowing you've never done that before. His lips make their way back to your mouth, "Don't be shy. You sound so pretty when you orgasm." He kisses you lips and smiles. "Do you want me to stop?" He asks sincerely. You shake your head and giggle, feeling a little more comfortable. He continues to kiss you as both pairs of clothes come off. Your body temperature rises as he enters you slowly. His hips moving unhurried, trying his best not to hurt you. You grab his shoulders tight, loosening your grip as you feel the pain inside of you subside into delight. "Mmm," you moan quietly as he pleases you. Your hands on the back of his head as he moves into you deep and slow. His eyes never break contact with yours as your noses stay pressed together. His hands explores your body. freely touching your neck, breasts, hips, and thighs. You moan into his mouth as he kisses you. Your climax approaching steadily with every thrust.

Your legs wrap around him before you orgasm, "Ohhh... Kyungsoo.." moaning his name repeatedly and getting the bed soaking wet. Moans as he feels you close around him, clenching his teeth as he quickens his pace. He sucks on your neck, knowing he's close. He closes his eyes as his seed flows freely to fill you. His lips greet your body again, placing soft kisses on your collarbone, breasts, tummy, and soon your pelvic bone. He dives facedown into your wetness obtaining a well deserved moan. He licks you passionately. Alternating his sucking and licking as you get more and more wet. You climax again, arching your back as you cream. He pulls you forward to his face, kissing you sensually as you stroke his length. He slowly circles your sensitive clit with his middle finger. "Mmm...." You quietly purr as your knees quiver from how tender his tongue left you. He bites his lips and smiles, " You want more don't you?" He asks already knowing the answer. You nod your head bashfully. He leans you to your back again, greeting you with his perfect heart shaped lips. He pushes into you slow but dense. "Oh! Oh!" You holler with each inward thrust. He goes deeper into you as he pounds into you rapaciously, making you scream and graze your nails across his glistening back. You couldn't help but yell as he passionately made love to you. He kisses you as he cums. You feel your body calming as you release, listening to his heavy breathing as leaves his delicate kisses on your chest. ❤

-The End-

Don't forget to Vote!

Comment for you reactions!

Kamsahamnida!