"Arrgh!!" (Kim Jong-in)

You make your way to the SM practice room with kai. He sees you looking down at your feet while you walk. You only look down when your worried about something. "What's wrong?" He asks knowing that something was bothering you. "Nothing," you respond lifting your head slightly to him and giving a fake smile. He smiles back knowing you were lying to him but not wanting to push the issue with you. He stops in front of the door and grabs your shoulders, "You're gonna do great today. Don't be nervous, I know what you can do. You'll get the lead spot." You smile at him feeling a little better.  The instructor comes in as everyone warms up, "Okay everyone listen up! Today is the day we choose the female lead for the music video! We will dance together once, then, I want to see your solos. You get ONE shot. If I tap your shoulder you need to sit down." Everyone nods in understanding. While you finish up your stretches a rude girl bumps into you, "Oh I'm sorry." She says sarcastically, "I didn't see you there. And the judges won't see you either." She rolls her eyes walks to her spot. *what a bitch* You think to yourself. Why would kai choose to date someone like her? She's pretty and a great dancer, but that was pretty much it. Everyone starts dancing as the music starts, doing the choreography and working hard to be the "it" girl. One by one the judges tap random shoulders, having them sit down on the wall of shame. You notice your still dancing along with the rude girl, working hard to outdo her. After a while the judge comes behind you and taps your shoulder, "thank you," he whispers motioning you to sit on the wall. She smiles and waves at you making you want to punch her in the face. "Good job," kai says giving you some water, "I told you you'd do great." You fake smile at him and accept his kind gesture.  The second round starts and you wait outside to be called back into the room. You get picked last to go for this round. Girl after girl coming out of the room with either tears or smiles. You couldn't tell who would win this round. The rude girl goes before you. You can see her and Kai dancing together as the judges smile the whole time. They were so smooth. Their lines were incredible, completely in sync. You frown at the two of them, knowing that as much as you liked Kai, he'd only consider you his 'good friend.' She leaves the room with a bright smile on her face, "Good luck loser, your going to need it to beat me." The judges call you in and you get into position with Kai. He smiles at you, making you feel a little better. After you dance the judges smile and compliment you. They bring everyone back into the large room and announce the winner. Everyone congratulates the rude girl on her win before they leave the room. Feeling really bad you didn't win you walk toward the crowded door, refusing to congratulate her. "Wait," Kai yells for you to come back. You sit down in a chair waiting for him to finish his  conversation with his girlfriend. The room clears and she gives him a tight and slow hug, rubbing his back and kissing him on the cheek. She smiles at you as we walks out the room, "Have a good day loser." He walks toward you smiling, "You did such a great job today!" You roll your eyes at him in annoyance. You didn't want to hear any of his positivity crap. He frowns at you, "Look, I know you really wanted to win, but the judges scored you at second place! That's a great accomplishment. You shouldn't beat yourself up. " You give him another fake smile pretending to care about what he's saying. "I asked you to stay behind because I need your help with some choreo. Please?" You nod and agree to help him you feel yourself lighten up as you dance with him. He knew how much you loved to change his routines. He said you always made routines better. As you dance a sexy move he gets closer to you. You could feel his hand on your waist, the other holding your hand. He bends down to you and presses his lips to your neck. You could feel his breath as he kisses you, slowly moving up to your jawline. You pull away from him, turning your back and crossing your arms. "What wrong?" He asks. "You have a girlfriend!" You yell at him, getting so angry you start to form tears. "We broke up... Well... She broke up with me," You look up at him for a moment, puzzled by the news, "But earlier. When the two of you were together. What was that? I'm your so called 'best friend' and you didn't tell me?" ~ "We broke up four weeks ago. She's not a very nice person and makes me feel bad about myself, like Ill never be good enough for her, or anyone. She wants me to take her back, but I don't want to." *That explains her being so clingy* He steps closer to you and holds your hand, "I've had feelings for you for a long time. You make me so happy. I just didn't know how to tell you." you continue to look away from him. You weren't sure to be mad because he didn't tell you, or happy because he's confessing to you. He lifts your chin, making you face him. You stare into his brown eyes as his lips lock with yours. You put your arms around his neck kissing him back passionately as his hands make their way around your waist. Your hands slide down to his shirt, lifting it over his head. He then removes yours, groping your chest, backing you against the mirrors as his lips attack your neck, sucking you aggressively. You let out a moan. His sweat pants around his ankles as you stroke his length. You pull his hair as he continues to suck on your neck, wanting him inside of you already. He grunts and slides your pants down, removing one of your pant legs from your ankle and ignoring the other. He lifts you between him and the mirror, leaving you in your bra, socks, and red converses. He thrusts into you hungrily, holding your hips as he pulses in and out of you. As you wrap your legs around his waist You can feel your pant leg falling off your ankle from his forceful thrusting. You burry your mouth into his neck and suck to keep the room from echoing too loudly. He muffles his moans as well, kissing your chest to keep occupied. You lift your head and notice the rude girl had started to walk through the door but stopped when she saw you and Kai. She looked into your eyes with her mouth wide opened, clearly jealous his dick was not hers anymore. You quickly take Kai's finger and begin to suck on it sensually. "Oh Jongin! Right there!" You screamed loudly and looking her right in her eyes wanting to piss her off, "Mmm baby it's so big!" She frowns and tears form her eyes as she runs out the room. You smile, knowing you finally got back at her. She was always a bitch to you, and to Kai so she deserved it. You enjoy yourself, loving how turned on Kai got from your screaming and is now pushing into you even harder making you dig your nails into his back as you cum. He guides you over to the couch and sits as you straddle him. You ride him quickly, making him moan and groan from your hip movements. He removes your bra and attempts to lick your nipples as they bounce in his face, teasing his lips with how close they are. Your body tenses as you feel yourself about to cum. You look at Kai, knowing he was feeling the same way you are. You slow down as your body was able to move only a few centimeters at a time. You try your best to push through it as you slowly move on and off him. "Arrgh!!" He grunts as he pushes your hips down releasing inside of you. You moan along with him as you orgasm, his hands squeezing your rear end. He kisses your lips as he gropes your breasts again, licking and sucking each one as he looks into your eyes.

-The End-

Don't forget to Vote!

Comment for your reactions!

Kamsahamnida!