Transferee (Oh Se Hun)

I held onto my strap anxiously, hoping that you'll blend in with the other students. "This is (your name), the new student. I expect you to treat her good.", she said. I sat down on a random seat, taking out my notebook. A finger taps my shoulder as I turn my head around. "Be careful. That's Sehun's-", the door slammed open, starting me and the other students. "Mr. Sehun. Where were you before this time?!", the teacher shouted. He rolled his eyes, walking my way. He looked into my eyes, suddenly smirking. He stopped before me. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "That's my seat.", he pointed to me. "Oh. I'm so sorry.", I was about to get up when the teacher interrupted. "Just let her sit there for today.", the teacher sighed. "But-" "no buts allowed. Now, sit down next to her.", she ordered. He groaned, slumping down onto the chair. I looked to my left, to see girls snickering at me. The person next to me can't be that bad... Right?

I hurriedly copy down my notes as the bell rang. "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow.", she walked out the door with the other students. The door shuts after they walked out. I started packing up my stuff while Sehun just sits there listening to music. I wave my hand upon his closed eyes. "Hello?", I asked. I unplugged his earplugs. He grabbed my wrist before I got to take out the other one. "What do you think you're doing (your name)?", he asked, glaring at me. "How do you know my name? Weren't you late?", I asked curiously. "Just researched about you....", he mumbled. I yank my hand away from his grip. "Well, I'll get going.", I place my backpack strap on my shoulder, about to touch the doorknob. He yanks me towards him, making my backpack fall down. My face crashes into his chest. "Ow.", I rub my head. I look at him beneath my eyelashes. His sharp jawline is amazing. He clutches onto me, our bodies touching, as if I was a fragile doll. "Um... Would you let go of me, please?", I asked, struggling within his hug. "No.", he kept a straight face. I wiggled in his hug. I suddenly realized that his member was poking my thigh. I kept still as I widened my eyes. "Do you have a-", I pointed down below. "Boner? Yes.", he whispers into my ear, licking my earlobe. I shrink within him, not knowing what to do. I bit my lip, scared. He grabs onto my waist, grinding onto me. I gasped at his sensual movement. I clutch onto his back, my fingernails digging into his skin. I hear the door lock. I free myself, looking at the window. "Shit! He locked the room.", I cursed. I was about to bang the door when Sehun grabbed onto me, picking me up. He sets me onto the teacher's desk. He stares into my eyes as he licks his lips. He takes off my skirt slowly as well as my panties. I cover myself. "W-what are you doing?", I shouted. He locked lips with me, exploring my mouth with his tongue. I close my eyes and enjoyed it.

Sehun slowly sticks a finger into me, making me arch my back. "Not a virgin?", he asked. I shook my head. My ex-boyfriend took it away from me. All he wanted was sex. "Good. Cause I like it rough.", he kisses my neck, biting at it, forming purple hickeys. He sticks another finger into me again, shoving it in harder. I grip onto his shoulder, throwing back my head. "God, your pussy is so tight around my fingers. I thought you said you weren't a virgin.", he groaned. He takes his fingers out, making me pout. "Let's skip the foreplay. You're wet enough.", he bends down, licking my pussy. His cold tongue sends chills throughout my body. He flicks my folds, teasing me. I grab onto his hair, pulling at it as he sticks it in. He wiggles around, pleasuring me. "Fuck.", I moan, gripping onto the edges of the desk. He takes his tongue out, licking my wet juices off of his thin lips. He takes off his shirt and pants, leaving him with his boxers. I jump off the desk, touching and tracing his abs. I kiss dowwards, taking off his boxers. His member revealed its big self. How is that going to fit me? Even he is bigger than my ex-boyfriend. He pushed everything off the teacher's desk and laid me down. He crawled over me and inserted his dick into my pussy. He leaned his elbows next to me, making sure he doesn't crush my body. I grab onto his back. He thrusted it in hard, maki me gasp. He continues his fast and deep pace, making me bounce up and down. I arch my back, making him go deeper with the angle. I gripped onto the desk as I moan. "Sehun... Fuck me harder.", I moan. He obeyed, thrusting in even more. "Shit. Your pussy is so tight.", he grunted in his deep voice. That made me more wet for him. "Ahh! Sehun!", I close my eyes as erection gets bigger. He continued to hit my g-spot, our climax getting closer and closer. "Sehun... I'm about to cum.", I whispered. "Me too. Hold onto it for me.", he mumbled. I bit my lip as he ejaculates his cum into me. The hot warm white wet fluid within me. I came, my cum mixing with his. He leans his head on my chest, tired. I pet his hair. He looked so cute. Sehun was panting, his tongue sticking out. I kiss his head. "I'm so tired.", he hugged my body. "Me too, but we have to clean up.", I looked at the ceiling. He got up from my body, his height towering over me. "We have to do this another time.", I mumbled. He chuckled and hugged me. "Yes, we will honey. Be my girlfriend, will you?", he kisses my neck. "Sure.", I wrap my arms around his waist.

-The End-

Don't forget to Vote!

Comment for you reactions!

Kamsahamnida!