Friends with Benefits (Kim Min Seok)

Author's Note: Y/N means "your name"

You planned to meet your friend Xiumin at your place to help you with your work out session. You both liked each other but never made any move. You always noticed the way he looked at you, desiring you. You were wearing tight shorts and t-shirt that showed all your curves perfectly. You moved the couch a little to have more space and waited patiently for Xiumin. He came early, his eyes flew immediately to your body as he flushed a little, just as you expected. "Let's start", he said and you began to warm up. You purposely placed yourself close to him but a little bit ahead so he could have a full sight of you. You moved your arms from side to side, arching your waist to rotate it later. You could notice Xiumin sending you furtive glances from his position. You smiled slightly as you began your next move. You leaned your back forward to touch your feet with the tip of your fingers, your butt just in front of Xiumin. You heard him clearing his throat and you turned to face him. "Need some water?", you asked hiding your smile. "Please." You both went to the kitchen and offered Xiumin a glass of water while you drunk from the bottle. A small drop fell from your lips through your neck until disappearing between your breast. Xiumin followed dazed the movement of the drop until he realized his glare. "Should we continue?", he asked and you nodded as you followed him to the sitting room again.

"We'll do some squats first", he sentenced and you began the exercise. You weren't doing it right and Xiumin noticed. He positioned himself behind you and grabbed your hips, forcing you to keep your back right. You moved your butt closer against him and felt his growing bulge. He let out a small groan at the friction of your butt going up and down against him and tightened his hands in your hips. Then you stopped and moved his hands down, dangerously close to your womanhood. "What are you doing?", Xiumin asked startled. "Don't you want me?",you asked back not answering his question. You turned around and kissed him. Xiumin kissed you back roughly, his hands pulling your head against him to deepen the kiss. He bit your bottom lip asking for entrance, his tongue now going across every corner of your mouth, tangling with your tongue and tasting you. He broke the kiss to attack your neck and sucking before leaving a mark. His hands were running though your body and stopped when they reached your butt. He introduce one hand under your shorts and parties to touch it better, gaining a moan from you. "Let me show you how much I want you", Kai whispered in your ear and laid you down the couch. He caressed your hips and thighs sweetly before taking off your shorts gently. He kissed your inner thighs and bit them slightly. "Xiumin... please", you begged as he removed your panties. He kissed your womanhood sweetly a few times and he began to lick roughly. His tongue moving expertly inside you, licking and suckling you intensely. You weren't able to hold your moans as you came. Xiumin cleaned you up, tasting your juices before kissing you hard. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this", he said as he took off his clothes and placed his dick in your entrance. He rubbed your pussy with his tip in slow circles, but the teasing didn't last too long as he thrusted into you roughly. "Ahhhh...", a loud moan erupted from your mouth at the unexpected pleasure. He found his pace and stuck with it, pressing his erection to your g-spot. "Xi-Xiumin", you cried as he hit your spot. Xiumin's thrusts were powerful as he angled himself to make sure he was hitting the same spot every time. "Fuck... You feel so good", he groaned while his thrusts become erratic and sloppy. You could feel his release nearing, as Xiumin quickened his pace for you both to came at the same time. With one more powerful thrust, our walls clenched around Xiumin's dick as you reached your orgasm. "Fuck (Y/N)" Xiumin roared, his cum spreading inside you when he came. He collapsed on top of you, you still shaking in ecstasy. "We should have done this much earlier", Xiumin said trying to catch his breath. "We have all the time in the world now to do it", you replied and kissed him lovingly.

-The End-

Vote?

Comment?

Request?