Birthday Sex (Kim Jong Dae)

You and your boyfriend Chen went to the amusement park to celebrate your birthday. He was so nice and caring to you. He was holding your hands and kissing you softly as soon as he had the chance. He bought cotton candy for you and didn't stop telling you how lovely you looked. He was so cute even when he was teasing you for being afraid of amusement park rides.

When you left the park, he walked you to your apartment. You were expecting him to leave, although you didn't want to say goodbye to him yet.

“Can I come in?”, he unexpectedly asked. You jut nodded quietly but your heart was beating really fast. It was almost a month that you were not together, only you two and you just wanted him so bad. You were making passes at him all the time at the amusement park, caressing his ear and hair, moving closer to him... “Maybe he got it”, you thought. When you got in your apartment, he lost no time. He grabbed your waist and kissed you passionately on the lips. Suddenly, the nice and caring boy turned into a beast. Ýou let out a soft moan and Chen just used this opportunity to introduce his tongue in your mouth.

“I have one more present for you”, Chen said and he started to undress you. He took your shirt and skirt off, only leaving you on your underwear. He removed his shirt too and pushed you to the wall. You could feel his big bulge on your belly.

Chen inserted his hand inside your panties, looking directly at your eyes. You bit your lips at his lustful look. He rubbed your womanhood intensely before putting one finger inside of you. He was thrusting his finger like a maniac and grabbing roughly your ass with his free hand at the same time. You bit his shoulder, not being able to hold your hard moans.

When Chen was satisfied enough for your moans, he removed his finger and started to lick it. “You taste so good, you know”, he said and he proceeded to take your remaining underwear along with his pants and boxers. You looked at his big erection and when you were about to hold it, he just stopped you. “No, no, sweety. Today it's all for you”, he replied with a smirk. He then raised you and positioned himself into your entrance. You grabbed your legs around his waist, your arms resting on his shoulders. Without any hesitation, Chen thrusted his dick really hard inside you. He was pushing so rough, tightening your ass at every thrust, you screaming his name making him go harder.

After a few more thrusts, he went to the room, his dick still inside you. He laid on your bed keeping you on top of him. He knew that was your favourite position. You started to ride him desperately, moving your body sexually and biting your arm because of the pleasure. “Chen, please. I can't...”

Then Chen got up to face you and grabbed your ass, tightening it towards him. You were screaming both's names and saying incoherent words. “I'm going to cum”, you almost cried. “Me too”, Chen replied seconds after you both released yourselves.

You collapsed on top of him, incapable of catching your breath. “I can't wait for my birthday present next month. Let's see if you can improve this”, he teased you.

-The End-

Vote?

Comment?

Request?