Boss (Chanyeol With Special Guest Taehyung!)

Author's note: Y/N means your name.

"Welcome home sir," you say bowing to your boss as he walks through the door. You were a maid of none other than Kim Taehyung. You worked the night shift so your job was to make sure he was as comfortable as possible after his busy work schedules. Cooking him breakfast/dinner, giving him massages, and picking out his clothes for the next day were a few things in your job description. "May I take your coat?" You ask. He hands it to you and smiles. You loved your job. Your boss was always so nice to you, and sometimes gave you paid nights off. "I'm having a friend join me tonight," he says as he walks to the tv, "hope you made enough food for two people." You smile and nod, "yes sir no problem." You reply as you walk to the kitchen to finish dinner. "I'll get it!" You hear your boss yell when the doorbell rings. *must be his guest* As you finish dinner you hear them laughing and talking. It was nice to hear him laughing. He was always so tired when he got home from work. "Y/N!" He called for you. "Yes si-" you start to say when you enter the room, then stop when you see who his guest was. "Chanyeol and I would like drinks please." He says smiling. You stare at Chanyeol. He was your favorite EXO member and he was in the same room as you. "Hello miss y/n," Chanyeol says to you giving you a slight nod, "nice to meet you." You stare at him again trying to register what was going on. "Nice to meet you too sir," giving him an extremely low bow when you finally snap back into reality. You leave the room to make their drinks. Your hands shaking from how nervous you are. They smile when you return thanking you for your time as you serve them drinks. "Would you like anything else sir?" You ask your boss. He shakes his head. As you turn to walk away you hear Chanyeol mumble something to Taehyung and they laugh. "Y/N," your boss calls for you when you reach the doorway. "Yes sir?" He smiles and motions you toward him. You slowly take a few steps to him. "Closer," he says raising an eyebrow. You get a little closer. He smiles and pats his knee. You hesitate a little. Your eyes get big when he grabs your wrist pulling you to sit on his knee. He looks at you, smiling and putting your hair behind your ear. You were so confused. Your boss had never been this way with you before. "Are you ready for dinner now sir?" They both laugh and look at each other. "Chanyeol thinks your very pretty," he says rubbing your lower back. You catch yourself smiling so you put your hand over your mouth tying to use your best poker face. They giggle at you, loving how cute you are. "Aren't you going to thank him for the compliment?" Taehyung says to you. "Thank you sir," you say quickly. "You know," Taehyung starts, "I think your really pretty too. Your my best worker. My favorite worker." You could feel his hands untying the back of your apron. Chanyeol then moves closer to you, reaching up your dress and slowly stroking your thigh. "I was just telling Taehyung how lucky He is to have such a hard working employee," Chanyeol says as he pulls you off of Taehyung's lap and onto his, making you straddle him. Chanyeol presses your hips down on him while he pushes upward onto yours. You squeeze his shoulders when you feel his bulge. "You like that don't you?" He asks. You look at your boss with wide eyes not sure how to respond. "He asked you a question," he says with authority. You turn back to Chanyeol and nod quickly at He looks at Taehyung and laughs. "I really like her. Excellent worker you got here." He starts to grind on you, "And she doesn't back sass either." Taehyung reaches behind you, unzipping the top your dress and pulling it down. You pull it back up trying cover your chest. "Don't be nervous," Chanyeol says. "Stand up," Taehyung demands. You obey your boss standing and covering your breast. "Are you wearing panties?" He asks. You nod. "Take them off." Your hands move slowly, sliding them down your thighs watching them watch you. Taehyung stands behind you. His hands slowly rubbing your thighs . He kisses your neck as he unhooked your bra. "Go sit on Chanyeol's lap," he whispers in your ear. As you walk to him he loosens his belt, looking up at you and bitting his lip. He pulls his pants down and grabs your waist making you Straddle him as before. He forces you down on him. "Ah!" You scream as he penetrates you, thrusting upward into you as he slams you down on his hard cock. Taehyung's hands cup your breast, bouncing freely from Chanyeol's forceful stroke. "You like this don't you?" Taehyung teases. "Yes," you say between your moans. "Yes what!?!" He says squeezing your nipples around his fingers. "Yes sir!" You scream "Your going to cum aren't you?" Chanyeol asks. "Yes Chanyeol sir!" "Well what if I don't want you to cum yet? You gonna take your punishment for cumming before I say so?" "Yes Chanyeol sir!" You scream as you cum. Taehyung smiles, pulling you off Chanyeol and onto the couch. While on all fours your head faces Chanyeols. He kisses you, asserting his tongue into your mouth. Taehyung's hands holds your hips as he fucks you from behind. Making sure to go as deep as possible. "Mmm!" You moan into Chanyeol's mouth. He then sucks on your nipple, massaging the other with his free hand. You feel fingers circling your clit and you body begins to tense. "Are you gonna cum?" Taehyung asks, "YES SIR!" He gives you a hard spank leaving your skin tender. "Wrong answer," he growls. "Open your mouth," Chanyeol orders. He takes your head and bobs it up and down on him. Taehyung continues to give you spanks as he hits your sweet spot repeatedly. Chanyeol grunts as he cums. His warm milk trickling down your throat. Taehyung reaches around your hips and and plays with your clit. His dick still moving heavily inside you. Chanyeol grabs the back of your head and kisses you barbarically, biting your lips then licking them afterwards. "You ready to cum?" He's asks as he kisses your neck. You nod. "Not until I say so!" Your boss blares. You moan, lips pursed together, sore from Chanyeol's biting. "AAH!" You scream as you start to cum. He fucks you harder than before. "I didn't tell you to cum!" Grunts, bucking his hips quickly into you as you get him soaking wet. His thrusting cums to a stop as he cums. You feel him throbbing inside of you, rubbing your backside soothing your bruises as Chanyeol gives you gentle kisses. Taehyung pulls your head to his and kisses you passionately, "I'm ready for dinner now."~ "yes sir," you say to him, standing and putting your clothes back on. You give Chanyeol a bow before you leave the room. You walk into the kitchen to gather the food when you feel Taehyung's hands in your waist. "Your not mad at me are you?" He whispers seriously into you ear. "No sir," you respond honestly, feeling your cheeks flush. "I enjoyed it as much as much as you." He turns your around to face him. "Good girl," he says pecking your forehead. He grins as he walks out the room.