Happy Jongdae! (Kim Jong Dae)

“Mmm.” You stretch your body, trying to wake yourself from your good dream.

“Good morning, babe.” Chen smiles at you from your porch door.

“When did you get here?” Instinctively, you cover your upper body with your blanket. He’s seen you naked dozens of times but it was awkward when only one of you was fully-clothed.

“About two hours ago. I was watching you sleep.” He chuckles. “You talk in your sleep.”

Your eyes widen. “What did I say?”

Chen laughs. “You said, ‘Chen! Fuck me! I want your dick inside me now!’ and you made a bunch of sex noises. It was entertaining.”

“Oh God.” You face plant into the pillow and cover your head with your blanket to hide in your embarrassment. You knew you were having a good dream but you had instantly forgotten it once you woke up. You never would have thought it was a sex dream between yourself and your boyfriend.

You feel the bed dip from the weight of Chen. He laid his weight on your back and you feel his breath ghost over your ear. “Do you want me to make your dream come true?” He gently pulls off the blanket that’s covering your head. Pushing your hair away from your neck, he licks the skin. You shiver as he sucks a sensitive spot on your neck. His hand slips off one of your bra straps and he kisses where the strap had laid. Then his lips made contact with the space between your shoulder blades and his hand squeezes one of your breasts.

“Fuck!” You moan. He knew your body all too well. He takes the back of the bra in his teeth and lets it go, causing it to snap against your back. “Ow!” You whimper. He licks the redden flesh and removes your bra. His hand then travels to your heated core, rubbing in small circles underneath your panties. His other hand massaging the other breast.

“I love when you sleep in your underwear. It’s so much easier for me.” His hot breath lingers on the skin behind your ear. You feel yourself getting wetter with the way his fingers are moving through your folds. He chuckles as your back curves when he inserts a finger inside you. He pumps his finger in and out while he sucks at your skin. He soon inserts two fingers and pumps them at a relentless pace.

“Ah! Chen!” You scream when you begin to see stars. “What!? No!” You yell when Chen removes his fingers. He pushes you onto your stomach and removes your panties. He squeezes your butt cheeks and spreads them apart. “Ah!” He bites your cheek and licks his mark. You turn your head around and realize he is already undressed. “You naughty man.” You laugh as he admires your ass. “I want you inside me.” Chen kisses and licks up your spine. Your back arches and he positions himself at your entrance. You prop yourself on your elbows and knees and he allows himself inside you. The familiar feeling in the pit of your stomach begins to form again as he thrusts into your heated core. He bends over your back and grabs one of your breasts. He squeezes his hand and you feel your nipple being pinched in between his fingers.

“Ahh Chen!” You squeal as he hits that extra sensitive spot. His hand lets go of your breast and grabs a fistful of hair. His pace grows relentless as he pulls your hair. Strings of curse words fall from your mouth as he fucks you into oblivion. This is so much better than your dream.

Chen slaps your ass and you let out a small cry. He slaps the other side of your ass and you whimper. Chen wraps his arm around your torso and pulls you up. Flushed against his chest, you lay your head on his shoulder as one hand plays with your clit while the other hand holds on to your breasts. An indescribable pleasure hits you and you both release. Chen prolongs the pleasure by moving at a slower pace and still moving his fingers through your soaking folds. Having exhausted himself, Chen falls back, bringing you along with him. You laugh thinking that was the best sex you’ve had in a while.

“What’s so funny?” Chen pants, still trying to catch his breath.

“Nothing. I’m just finding you absolutely sexy right now.” You giggle.

He laughs and ruffles your hair. “There’s no doubt about that. So, did your dream come true or did it exceed your expectations?”

“Hmm,” You decide to tease him. “It was alright, I guess.” Now offended, he pushes you off of him. You crawl back on top of him. “Awh, babe! I’m kidding. The sex exceeded my fantasies. Happy?”

He nods. “I love you.”

“Love you, too. And thank you for coming this morning.” You kiss the corner of his mouth.

He laughs having understanding your sexual innuendo. “I’m glad I came.”

-The End-

Vote?

Comment?

Request?