Surprise (Kim Jun Myeon)

You were pacing anxiously in your house, waiting for that person to come. -

"Yah when is he coming?" You said to yourself and sat at the couch.

-

You heard a knock on the door and you sprang up in joy and quickly went to open it.

"hey honey what's the matter?"

"Come in first..." You said while closing the door.

"Okay now tell me what's the mater." Said Suho, your best friend.

"Suho you're an experienced porn star right?"

That's right, too bad that your good looking friend was a porn star.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"I have a sex scene tomorrow and the director asked me to do that with the other main character and I need someone to teach me and all I could think of is you."

Suho thought for a while and smirked, "Then let me teach you."

Without letting you say a word he started crashing his lips against you.

"Mmm suh-"

"Ssh if you want me to teach you then you better listen to me okay honey? First you have to respond back and allow me entrance."

You followed his orders and he immediately entered you and he eventually won dominance.

He then pushed you down down the couch. "First the guy will be taking off all your clothing," He said as he started taking off all your clothes, leaving you only in your bra. "Yah Suh-"

"Don't talk unless you are supposed to honey. Remember I'm the teacher here~" he whisper in your ear as his hands slyly unclasped your bra, revealing your exposed chest as he started sucking your right breast then you left causing you to earn a moan for him.

"Honey you shouldn't be embarrassed about this 'coz you are so beautiful..."

you blushed at his comment and let him continue to pleasure you. He started trailing kisses from your neck down to your womanly area. "Urghh ahh suho~"

"You already did the moaning part. Good. Continue then to make the guy excited."

"You are already wet enough, so let's start the semi finals shall we." He said as he inserts two fingers into you making you moan.

"Ahh uurgh Suho it's painful."

"Here's another tip, Moan the person's name as much as possible." Suho said as he kissed you on the lips passionately again.

"Suho ah~~~"

He then took off his clothes exposing his abs and he placed you hands on his abs and said.

"Now you can roam where ever you like."

You nodded and touched almost everywhere above. But you accidentally touched his growing budge causing him to groan a little. "Uurgh fuck honey you are good at making people hard." Suho groaned as he started taking off his pants and undergarments making you even shocked at his little son. He pulled your head closer and ordered.

"Suck, not tease."

You obeyed and started sucking his dick and he groaned in pleasure making you turned on.

He pulled his little son out of your mouth and soon released his precum. You gagged a little and it was too much and you attempted to puke them all out but Suho said.

"Drink all of them."

You had to obey so you did managed to drink most of it and after that you choked a little. "Good you passed the semi finals. Now let's move on to the finals then." Suho announced and started shoving his size into your ass causing you to whimper in pain. "Ahh Suho ah it's painful!"

"Don't cry honey, now the man fucking you will whisper dirty things in your ear like this." and he started saying all those things that will make you wet.

Soon the pain disappeared and you started feeling pleasure as you moaned.

"Suho ahh~~~"

Suho started thrusting further into you hitting your g-spot everytime until you were about to reach your climax.

"Urrgh honey...you are so tight..." Suho groaned as he was about to reach his climax too. "Suho ah I feel like--"

"Wait for me."

Soon enough both of you came together and you felt his warm liquid inside you.

Suho laid beside you while saying,

"That's all for today's lesson, just remember to have fun fucking."

You nodded your head as you fell asleep after that. The next morning you woke up by the sound of your alarm and you turned around and saw Suho, gone. "That fella..." You whispered under your breath as you remembered what happened yesterday.

You got up and felt sore. You got up and saw a note and saying:

Honey, I forgot to tell you something. You will feel a little bit of pain in your body so don't move much.

Love,

xoxo

Suho.

---

"That man is sure an expert.." You said as you got up and washed up and changed into a new set of clothes. After that you looked around your house and saw the mess and you sighed as you locked the door and made your way to the studio. "Good morning director." You greeted him.

"Oh good morning y/n! Let's start filming hmm?"

"Sure!"

"Suho come here the girl has arrived."

*Suho...?!* You thought.

The man stood up from his seat and looked at you and smirked.

"Surprise. :)"

-The End-

Vote?

Comment?

Request?