Ep3

Third Person's POV

Taeyeon is at their bathroom, she is fixing their toilet door knob because it's broken.

Taeyeon's phone suddenly rang because DaVinciQuote posted a quote again, saying "Soulmate? Forever not a short time." Then Taeyeon liked the post.

While Taeyeon is fixing their bathroom door knob, she saw Paul passed by, he is stuggling to walk and he is wearing a skirt.

"What happened to you?" -Taeyeon asked Paul while he is going upstairs.

"I had him circumcised for free." -Ms. Kim said then Taeyeon turned around to see her mom.

"Who else is going to take care of that besides me, a single parent? Alright, I'm gonna go now before it rains. Take care of your brother." -Ms.Kim said then Ms.Kim left.

"Bye, take care!" -Taeyeon shouted.

* * *

Baekhyun is at his room and looking at his blog ans he is waiting for people to check his quote.

But then Jungkook suddenly came, and he threw a pair of shoes to Baekhyun then Baekhyun quickly closed his laptop.

"Didn't I said I'll pay you? That's my payment. Cherish it." -Jungkook said then Baekhyun smiled at the shoes.

"Really, Dude? Thanks!" -Baekhyun said then they cheat bump.

"Now, we'll use your phone to help me with Taeyeon." -Jungkook said then he took Baekhyun's phone and Baekhyun was just speechless and he just accepted the fact that he is helping his friend.

"Is this enough?" -Jungkook asked Baekhyun the message.

"'Hello! Can we be textmates?' What is that, Preschool? That's corny! Try something else." -Baekhyun said then Jungkook gave Baekhyun's phone to him.

"That's why I'm asking for your help. I don't know how to court girls. Girls court me, bro." -Jungkook said then Baekhyun chuckled.

"Wow!" -Baekhyun said.

"Yes! But seriously though, maybe Taeyeon thought I'm a playboy,  because I'm a jock. Even thought I look like a playboy but I'm not really. That why she doesn't reply." -Jungkook said then Baekhyun showed his message.

"Here." -Baekhyun said then Jungkook read's the message.

"Nice. Now send it." -Jungkook said.

"Oh, come on, dude. I already typed it, you can send it!" -Baekhyun complained.

"Just send it! Keep on messaging and if she agrees to meet up, I'll do those things." -Jungkook said then Baekhyun nodded and sends the message.

* * *

Taeyeon received the message and she saw the message, saying "Hey, Taeyeon! This is so embarrassing but please notice me, you're my crush."