Ep1

Jungkook is at the basketball court because they are practicing playing basketball. Until, Baekhyun came, he went to the corner and watched the practice end.

Baekhyun greeted the players and the coach before talking to Jungkook.

"Bro, did you get your clearance form signed? I'm sure most of the professors have left already." -Baekhyun said then Jungkook is looking at his phone screen, waiting for Taeyeon's response since yesterday.

"Bro, the coach will kill me if I leave practice." -Jungkook said.

"Your mom will kill you if you don't get cleared for summer classes." -Baekhyun chuckles.

"Have you already got your requirements printed?" -Baekhyun added.

"I haven't." -Jungkook said then he chuckled.

"So, I'll do it?" -Baekhyun asked as he ready his fist for fist bump.

"Please, just do it." -Jungkook said then he fist bump with Baekhyun then they laugh each other.

"Where are they?" -Baekhyun asked.

"There, they are in the pocket." -Jungkook said then he pointed where the papers are, then Baekhyun took them.

* * *

Taeyeon and Irene is in a line, where they are printing their requirements.

"Ms. Engineering, go ahead." -A student volunteered that Taeyeon should go first.

"No, no, no, you got first before us, stay there." -Taeyeon said then suddenly...

"Bro! How are you?" -Baekhyun greeted a student, and It also made Taeyeon look behind.

"Ms. Engineering!" -Baekhyun said and he caught Taeyeon rolling her eyes.

"Hello?!" -Baekhyun went infront of Taeyeon and he waved his hand.

"You know, you never let a day pass without pissing me off. You already posted an ugly picture of me and now you still have the nerve to say, "Hi!"" -Taeyeon said.

"There you go again. We're on our last semester, guys. Can you stop fighting?" -Irene said.

"Your friend is the one who's picking a fight. You should always smile." -Baekhyun said then Taeyeon took her earphones and put the music in high volume and she turn around, not facing Baekhyun.

"It's really fun talking to you." -Baekhyun said and he made a mouth on his hands, making as Taeyeon's mouth.

"Hi, snob." -Baekhyun went infront  Taeyeon again but again, Taeyeon turn on the other side not facing Baekhyun again.

"Guys! I'm sorry, the printer is not working, please, wait a little longer." -Ms. Shin said and she is the head.

"Ms. Shin! It's broken? Want me to fix it?" -Baekhyun volunteered.

"Baek! Yes, please! Let's use your electrical engineering skills." -Ms. Shin said.

"Are you printing something? Come, give it to me." -Ms. Shin added.

"Here!" -Baekhyun said while walking towards the counter, but then Taeyeon saw him and Taeyeon thought that Baekhyun is going to overtake.

"Hey, hey, hey, where are you going? This is the line, don't overtake. You cannot wait? Go away then!" -Taeyeon shouted.

"Yeah, there's a line. I forgot." -Baekhyun pretends.

"Irene, he's going to f--" -Irene was cutted by Taeyeon's upset words.

"No, Irene. He needs to wait." -Taeyeon said.

"OK. Let's just do this. Ms. Shin, print Ms. Engineering's documents first." -Baekhyun said then Ms. Shin, gave Baekhyun a thumbs up.

"That's not my point." -Taeyeon said.

"Now it's ok. Now, give me your USB." -Baekhyun said and he tries to take Taeyeon's USB, which she made it like a ID. Baekhyun tried but Taeyeon caught his wrist when she thought that Baekhyun is being pervert, which made other students react.

"Pervert!" -Taeyeon yelled at Baekhyun then suddenly, Jungkook appeared at the side to Baekhyun when Taeyeon was punching at Baekhyun at that side, which mades Taeyeon punch Jungkook and not Baekhyun.

"Omg. Baby Kookie, are you OK?" -Irene looked at the bruise of Jungkook.

"Irene, let's go!" -Taeyeon took Irene's wrist and they left.