Ep10

Baekhyun's POV

It's the same day and Jungkook took me and Taeyeon to the bar because his friends are there. We've arrived before the night comes.

From afar, I saw Jin, Yoongi, and Suho, and 3 girls that are beside them, looking like it's their girlfriends.

We went closer to them and as we greet them, they made us sit but I just stop up.

"Hey! Your Ms. Engineering, right?" -Jin asked Taeyeon and she nodded.

"So your much beautiful in person." -Jin said and Taeyeon smiled.

"Well, this is Jin, this is Yoongi and this is Suho." -Jungkook introduced his friends and Taeyeon gave them handshakes.

"Well, Taeyeon this is Hannah, my girlfriend." -Yoongi said introducing his gf.

"Hello, Hannah." -Taeyeon said and she gave her a handshake.

"This is my girlfriend, Yvonne." -Suho said and Taeyeon gave her a handshake.

"And of course! This is Bea, my girlfriend. She's from US." -Jin said and Taeyeon gave Bea a handshake.

"Hi— WAIT! Are you wearing Jungkook's clothes?" -Bea asked with a accent.

I chuckle at Taeyeon when she got a little speechless.

"Ya~" -Taeyeon said and she tried to give it a accent.

"Omg, that is so sweet." -Bea said.

"So? You two are something right now? What's the real score?" -Jin asked and I decided to get a drink.

"Bro, you want anything?" -I asked Jungkook but he shook his head.

I went to the counter but I stopped to what Jungkook said.

"We are not yet, but she might want to answer me before the night ends." -Jungkook said.... And I felt like things around, stopped.

* * *

We've arrived at Taeyeon place and Jungkook decided to walk her home. I know he's going to ask her but I want to stop him.

"Okay, maybe this is the end today. Goodnight." -Taeyeon said to Jungkook.

"Cheer, wait!" -Jungkook stopped Taeyeon from going inside.

"Hmm?" -Taeyeon asked as she turn around.

I was so nervous and I decided to ruin it. I went out just and I opened the car door and before Jungkook say it, I closed the door very loud. They turned their heads to me and tell me to be quiet.

I went inside the car again but at the driver seat. I tried to start the car but in a loud sound too. They again turned their heads to me.

"Dude! Can you be quiet?!" -Jungkook yelled at me.

"Oh! Sorry, I'm just starting the car so we'll leave soon." -I said and he is really annoyed.

"So..."

I'm inside the car and it started, I will try again. I tried to be so sleepy and I shut my head down to the car horn.

He turned his head to me again.

"DUDE!" -Jungkook yelled at me.

"You want to play?!" -Jungkook tried to go near me but Taeyeon stoppes him.

"Yes..." -Taeyeon said.

"Yes?" -Jungkook asked and she nodded.

My world stopped. My heart....hurts.
I don't know what to do, I can't have her now, since she's with my cousin now. Well, I think this is how it works.

'I hoped. I'm stupid. Never imitate.'
I tweeted on my blog. I hope everything is just a dream.