Ep13

Third Person's POV

"Welcome! My mother manage this restaurant. It's really good here." -Baekhyun said and they seated. Baekhyun, as a gentleman, he pulled a seat for Taeyeon.

"Woah! A gentleman." -As Taeyeon teases.

"So, what are you waiting for?" -Taeyeon asked.

"Aunt Ysabelle! Can we order two sizzling pork with rice, and one extra rice for my friend who eats alot?" -Baekhyun said. And the woman wents to Baekhyun's mother to report that Baek is there.

"Mom!" -Baekhyun shouted and her mom looked at him, worried...

"Why are you here?" -Mrs. Byun asked.

"Why? Your freaking husband doesn't want me here again?" -Baekhyun asked, sadly.

"Well, I'll pack it for you to eat it at home. Ysabelle!" -Mrs. Byun said.

Baekhyun was sad because his mother couldn't even defend him to her husband. Taeyeon saw Baekhyun how sad he was, so Taeyeon just told Baekhyun that postpone the order and just go to her and Jungkook's date venue.

* * *

They both arrived at the place. Its full of lights and there's a projector there.

"Wow! Jungkook did all of these?!" -Taeyeon said with a voice suspecting that Baekhyun did so much things for the designing.

"Yeah!" -Baekhyun said awkwardly as he was putting his shoes off.

"You helped your cousin so much. This is an Electrical Engineering scheme." -Taeyeon said and they sat down at the floor where the blankets are.

"My favorite movie!"

They both said.

"Your favorite!"

"Do you know that I memories every single but of their script?" -Taeyeon said.

"Really?! Me too! It's Jungkook's favorite, and mine too." -Baekhyun said.

Taeyeon smiled at him and they made a roleplay.

"See I told you. Come one go now." -Taeyeon said.

"Are you sure?" -Baekhyun said smirking.

"Oh! Come on, just my last." -Taeyeon begged while taking the remote.

Baekhyun took it behind him and Taeyeon got her face close to him. They both stared each other and it was ruined when Taeyeon took it.

"Here come the hiccup scene." -Taeyeon said and she started to tell the script. Baekhyun stood up to take some foods.

"Come here now here it co--" -Taeyeon said but cutted when she hiccuped.

Their both worlds stops and they stared each other. Their hearts beated the same. But it stopped when Jungkook came with a bundle of flowers.

Jungkook apologized to Taeyeon for what happened. Baekhyun was behind them listening, he took the food down and Taeyeon and Jungkook hugged. Baekhyun saw them two and you can see the sadness in his eyes, he left without words and Taeyeon saw him, and the sadness, all over him.