Ep4

Third Person's POV

It's been 2 days and it's Taeyeon's internship day. They are arriving at the building where they are doing their internship as Engineerings.

They've arrived and Taeyeon and Irene in at the building.

"Wow! Its so amazing." -Taeyeon said then Irene enjoyed the building full of cement.

"Taeyeon, come on, let's take a selfie." -Irene said and she is looking for the great background.

Baekhyun and Bright came out the bus and Baekhyun got out first and he saw Taeyeon.

"Ms.Engineering!" -Baekhyun shouted then Taeyeon looked behind her and saw Baekhyun calling her. Baekhyun waved at her as a tease then Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and ran away.

Baekhyun ran behind Taeyeon and he tries to chase her.

"Hey! Why are you such a snob?" -Baekhyun said and trying to get Taeyeon's attention.

"Schoolmates should stick together." -Baekhyun added then Taeyeon took Irene's wrist.

"Go away." -Taeyeon said to Baekhyun.

"Wait! I'm still taking selfies." -Irene said then Baekhyun took Irene's attention.

"Irene, you know it's much better if that is a group picture and put the captions into a #squadgoals." -Baekhyun said then Taeyeon again took Irene wrist.

"That's a great idea!" -Irene said and she is really excited.

"No! No, group photos." -Taeyeon said and she tries to stop Irene.

"Wait! I need help." -Irene said then she looked around and she saw a guy working.

"Guy in orange shirt!" -Irene said and Taeyeon tried to stop her.

"Irene, don't bother them." -Taeyeon said.

"Let her." -Baekhyun said.

"Let her? You are the worst, Baekhyun. Lucky me, the guy I am messaging is not like you!" -Taeyeon yelled at Baekhyun then Baekhyun was speechless.

Taeyeon got in from the blocking of Baekhyun but Baekhyun came back to the reality and tries to ruin Taeyeon's day again.

"Ok, group picture! Mister, please include the feeds for #feedsgoals." -Irene said then they gathered around and Taeyeon and Baekhyun sticked together.

When the guy in orange started to count down, Taeyeon putted her peace sign on Baekhyun back head and Baekhyun did the same thing.

"Let me see." -Irene said after the picture was taken.

"I actually think that you look handsome in that photo." -Taeyeon said then she gave Baekhyun a fake smile.

"You too." -Baekhyun said with a chuckle.

"What a bad day!" -Taeyeon said then she walked away.

"Bad day? You should thank God for having a two handsome colleagues." -Baekhyun said after she chased Taeyeon from running away then Baekhyun winked and he also pulling Bright in his arms.

"Yes, I will really pray to God that I won't bump into you." -Taeyeon said then she poked Baekhyun's forehead.

"Let's go, Irene." -Taeyeon said then she took Irene's wrist then they went out.

"Awkward." -Bright whispered because Baekhyun's arms are still in his shoulders.

"We'll get her next time." -Baekhyun said then Bright cleared his voice and nodded.

* * *

"Welcome to Choi's Feeds inference. I am Engineer Park Jimin, Head Mechanical Engineer of Choi's Feeds. This is Engineer Lee Jaehyun, he's our Electrical Engineer. And this is Ms. Oh Somi, she's the Head of Office Operations." -Mr. Park said.

"Good Morning Engineerings!" -Students said then they bowed.

"I know you're grouped according to your schools, but we need to say goodbye to our schoolmates for a while, all right?" -Mr. Park said then they nodded.

"Girls, to the left please and Boys, to the right please." -Mr. Park said ans Taeyeon smiled that she won't be with Baekhyun anymore, but Baekhyun is not that happy as Taeyeon.

Baekhyun is going to the right side but he saw Bright still of the girl's side, he pulled Bright and stayed quiet.

"Boys, follow me and Engineer Lee to Operations." -Mr. Park said but before that Taeyeon rolled her eye to Baekhyun. The boys was so excited and the girls was shocked.

"Girls, follow Somi to the office." -Mr. Park said and this time while Taeyeon is sad, Baekhyun rolled his eyes to her as a tease.

"Bye." -Baekhyun said to Taeyeon and smirk.

* * *

Taeyeon and the other girls in the office are just printing and some are not doing something just like Taeyeon, just standing and wants to operate something but she can't.

She took her phone and she went to her contacts. She didn't found someone to text with but she saw Baekhyun's or JungHyun, he said.

* * *

The boys are lined up then Baekhyun's phone rang and saw the text.

"Hey, JungYun! How are you?"

Baekhyun smiled at the message but he was called to the next next one to the internship.

"Sir." -Baekhyun said with a smile.

"Seems like your excited." -Mr. Park said.

"Yes, sir. I'm really excited to start my internship." -Baekhyun said then he came in at the room full of operations.