Ep15

Third Person's POV

It's the day when it's Jungkook's birthday. Peoples started coming and coming. Finally, Taeyeon came with Irene.

They both greeted Jungkook with gifts. Taeyeon excused herself to Jungkook to get foods.

She went with Irene inside the house when the goods are. Taeyeon is still thinking about her and Baek's holding hands yesterday.

Irene noticed Taeyeon being spaced out once again, so she snapped the hell out of her.

"What?" -Taeyeon asked.

"Are you still worried about what happened yesterday with you and Baekhyun?" -Irene asked and Taeyeon nodded.

"But it doesn't matter because it was just hands, it's not like it's lips." -Irene said.

"Could you keep it down? Jungkook might hear you. And besides the holding hands, it was also about my feelings. I was fluttered when that happened." -Taeyeon said.

"So.... Are you saying you like Baekhyun?" -Irene said worried.

"I... Guess, if that's the deal." -Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon didn't took any foods anymore. She wants to be alone for awhile, so she just when the backyard where the party is and she just sat down at the corner and watch people swim and have fun there.

Baekhyun tried to give people drinks and also tries to find Taeyeon. He finally saw Taeyeon after he takes down the tray.

He went near Taeyeon so he and her can talk.

"Hey, why are you here alone?" -Baekhyun asks.

"I want to be alone." -Taeyeon answers.

"If that's the case, then let me join you." -Baekhyun said and it made Taeyeon chuckle.

As they were focusing on watching the peoples, they both saw Bright sticking with guys.

"He's?! HAHAHAHA!" -They both laugh and laugh when they know Bright is gay.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is still with his friends. One of Jungkook's friends suddenly saw Baek and Taeng. So he decided to tell it to Jungkook.

"Look! Taeyeon seems like she's having fun with your cousin, a.k.a Mr. Steal your girl." -Jk's friend said.

"Nah, they are just friends." -Jungkook defended them both.

A big splash from the pool water made Taeyeon wet. Baek and Taeng laughed to what happened, and Jungkook saw that.

Taeyeon stood up with Baekhyun.

"Taeyeon, let me help you." -Jungkook said while he took Taeyeon's hand.

"It's fine, bro. I could help her out." -Baekhyun said and he was trying to take back Taeyeon's hand but Jungkook slapped Baek's hand.

"She's my girlfriend, and don't ruin my plans." -Jungkook whispered and he leaded Taeyeon to his room.

* * *

After Taeyeon took a shower. She saw Jungkook at his bed sitting.

"Hey, can we talk?" -Jungkook asked.

"We can talk about this later. Your friends might be looking for you now." -Taeyeon said but Jungkook took his wrist and pulled her towards him.

"Are you ready?" -Jungkook asked and a big knock on the door that annoyed Jungkook, was a knock from Baekhyun.

"Bro! Come on, let's have fun." -Baekhyun yelled.

"Shut up!" -Jungkook yelled back.

"What are you ready?" -Taeyeon asked, and she was shaking.

"Come on, don't deny it. I know you want it too." -Jungkook said and he pinned Taeyeon to the bed.

Baekhyun was listening to what Jungkook said. He could also here Taeyeon screaming. Baek couldn't resist but to just take the key and open the door.

"Jungkook!" -Baekhyun screamed Jungkook's name before he took Taeyeon's hand.

"You betrayer! You thought that I'll do that to her. I just want to test you, you motherfucker!" -Jungkook yelled and he punched Baekhyun.

"Jungkook, STOP!" -Taeyeon yelled at Jungkook.

"Now your taking his side, huh? Who owns you, Taeyeon? Don't I own you?!!!!! Why did you still stick with him? His your real boyfriend, and I'm just a backup? Or your dating us at the same time—"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!" -Taeyeon yelled.

"Are you happy now, Baek? I admit. I know you did all the beautiful messages to Taeyeon, but didn't you said that it was for me? Why did you take it back?" -Jungkook said and Taeyeon was really shocked.

"My parents treated you like their own kid, and I treated you like my own brother. But in the end, your going to pay us with an wind. Are you happy that you already got what you want?" -Jungkook added and it already made Taeyeon leave.

"Taeyeon!" -Baekhyun shouted and he followed Taeyeon.

"Let's talk." -Baekhyun said.

"Fine. Let's start with this. To all Jungkook said, are they true or not?!" -Taeyeon said while crying.

"Answer me!" -Taeyeon said and she hit and hit Baek with her bare hands. Baekhyun slowly nodded his head.

"You liar! You made me look like a fool! Y'all suck!" -Taeyeon yelled and she ran away.

After Taeyeon left, Baekhyun really felt miserable. Taeyeon went home.

Taeyeon opened their house door and she saw her father at the living room.

"Dad!" -Taeyeon ran near his father and hugged her father.

"What happened?" -Mr. Kim asked.

"Don't ask, Dad." -Taeyeon while she kept on sobbing and sobbing.