Ep12

Third Person's POV

Baekhyun is at the office of Mr. Park and he's waiting for Mr. Park and to Taeyeon also.

Ms. Oh approach Baekhyun saying, "Relax, Mr. Park is on his way."

He crossed his arms and suddenly Taeyeon came in with a dress and with a braided hair.

Taeyeon apologized for being late and she sat down beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun really can't take his eyes off of Taeyeon.

"What happened?" -Taeyeon nervously said while she's sighing. Baekhyun what snapped to what Taeyeon asked.

"Nothing happened, yet." -Baekhyun said and Taeyeon fixed herself.

"Umm... Why are you wearing that?" -Baekhyun suddenly asked and he scratched his nape.

"Oh... Um... Me and Jungkook are going have an date later. Well, he's my first bf so I want to fix myself." -Taeyeon explained and Baekhyun nodded.

"Does it looks good? Well, I'm just trying because do you remember how Jungkook's friends girlfriends dress up?" -Taeyeon added.

"No..." -Baekhyun said and Taeyeon was shocked.

"No?!" -Taeyeon asked.

"I mean, yes. It does look good." -Baekhyun and it made Taeyeon so relieved.

Mr. Park suddenly came with stuff. Taeyeon and Baekhyun started to apologize.

Mr. Park putted some stuff on the table.

"Alright. I'm giving you both a chance. You just need to deliver this to my daughter. There is an address there." -Mr. Park said and both of them nodded.

"You sure you both won't mess this up once again?" -Mr. Park asked.

"What?" -Mr. Park asked waiting for their answer.

"Oh, umm...yes!" -Both of them said and Mr. Park left with Ms. Oh.

"He again like, what? Umm!" -Taeyeon said trying to imitate Mr. Park.

Baekhyun took the address and it was in Daegu where his mother there.

"Easy! I know where this place is." -Baekhyun said.

* * *

"Brilliant! You do know how to get here but you don't know how to leave here. Wow! Just wow!" -Taeyeon exclaimed to Baekhyun as he started to find the way out.

"I just remember that there is a terminal here." -Baekhyun said and he's trying to show Taeyeon where that is.

"Baek, I can't be late with my date with Jungkook. Its embarrassing." -Taeyeon said and Baekhyun looked at her.

"Look at you, being a transformer when it comes to Jungkook." -Baekhyun said.

"What transformer?" -Taeyeon asked.

"You voice becomes so tiny and cute. And you'll be like 'Um... Jungkook, there was an accident in the factory and we don't have spare clothes. Ice cream...ummm.... You want Jungkook?' " -Baekhyun said and trying to imitate Taeyeon.

"So? Well... For you! You are being an nega-tron when with me and Jungkook!" -Taeyeon said back.

Suddenly, Jungkook called Baekhyun.

"Is that Jungkook? Jungkook?" -Taeyeon. asked and she's trying to reach out for Baek's phone.

"Hello?" -Baekhyun said to the phone with Jungkook.

"Bro, I am stuck at this stupid practice. Coach want me to be here since I didn't attended the before's practice because I attended my thesis class." -Jungkook said.

Taeyeon is trying to take Baekhyun's phone then Baekhyun just went far from Taeyeon.

"But bro, Taeyeon is really excited for the date." -Baekhyun said.

"Don't worry, bro. I'll be just late, just bring her there. Coach is coming bro. Thanks. Love you, bro!" -Jungkook said and he hanged out.

"What did Jungkook said?" -Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun don't know what to say.

"He said he's stuck practicing. But he said he could come but late." -Baekhyun said worriedly. Taeyeon looked away and just crossed her arms.

"Um... Just postpone it. That thing is very important to Jungkook. And its maybe more important than me." -Taeyeon said without looking at Baekhyun and she faked a laugh.

"Just postpone it." -Taeyeon said and Baekhyun sighed.

"OK! Then let's eat at a restaurant that sells sizzling pork!" -Baekhyun said and Taeyeon squints her eyes at Baekhyun.

"What if we get lost again?" -Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun smiled.

"No, I really know that place." -Baekhyun said and he took Taeyeon's wrist and went to the place.