Ep14

Third Person's POV

It's a different night. Taeyeon is on her way home when she heard her mom and her brother happy. She went inside their house and she unexpectedly saw her...father.

"Sis, your home!" -Paul said and he went near her.

"Taeyeon, your home." -Taeyeon's mom said with her smile on her face. Taeyeon was still shocked and was speechless.

"Sis, dad said he'll fix the door knob at the bathroom so don't worry." -Paul said. Taeyeon stared at her father until today, as soon as her father went closer to her.

"My daughter." -Taeyeon's father said and she left.

Taeyeon went away from them as fast as she could. She directly went to the auto shop and calls Jungkook right away.

* * *

Baekhyun is the seats at the basketball court waiting for Jungkook. He was reading a book but he heard Jungkook's phone rang.

He saw Taeyeon name at it and he quickly tried to get Jungkook's attention but he was still playing until they stopped. He got his attention from afar but Jungkook just said to answer it by himself.

"Hello, Tae?" -Baekhyun asks on the phone.

"Baekhyun, why are you the one who answered the phone?" -Taeyeon asked while sobbing.

"Um... Jungkook is playing right now, that's why. Why are you crying?" -Baekhyun asked Taeyeon.

"Ah nevermind, just tell him later that I'm at the auto shop." -Taeyeon said and hung up later on.

Baekhyun was too worried so he just took his bag and went to the auto shop.

* * *

Taeyeon is with her legs down on the ground crying. She saw the gate open and she saw Baekhyun open it.

Taeyeon was surprised for Baekhyun's appearance. Baekhyun went near her and give her a cup of ice cream.

"What? Is ice cream not enough?" -Baekhyun asked trying to be funny.

"You're crazy." -Taeyeon said which she kinda chuckled at it but she still sobs.

"So....what happened?" -Baekhyun asked.

"It's my Dad. He came back from a far away country. Do you know when was the last time I saw him? It was before I entered college. He suddenly disappeared, we didn't know what happened to him. We almost got crazy, until we knew he had an relationship with an another women there. He didn't even thinked of us." -Taeyeon said.

"He left our house unfinished. We had to pawn this auto shop to my uncle. I barely had money for college. Life sucked." -Taeyeon added and after it, she cried and cried once again.

"But what hurts more, Baek? That everything cannot just be fixed with one sorry." -Taeyeon added while sobbing.

"You really cannot fix everything with sorry. But your lucky, because he came back. Even though he knows he has nothing to comeback with, he still came back. Your father loves you so much, Taeyeon." -Baekhyun said.

"Atleast he tried. Because if you love someone, you'll fight for him. Because loving means having the courage to fight for it." -Baekhyun added and Taeyeon once again sobs. Baekhyun decided to face her and wipe her tears.

"So don't cry anymore." - Baekhyun said and he went back to his place.

Taeyeon slide her hand to Baekhyun's hand with it.

"Thank you, Baek." -Taeyeon said and she also smiled at him.

Baekhyun smiled at her too and they both held hands like there will be no tomorrow.

* * *

Baekhyun walked Taeyeon back to her home until they've reached the gate. 

"I can take it from here." -Taeyeon said and she lets go of Baekhyun's hand which they both found it awkward.

"OK. I'll just wait for you to go inside." -Baekhyun said.

"OK." -Taeyeon said and she went inside.

"Um... Baek, once again. Thank you." -Taeyeon said before she locks the gate. Baekhyun just smiled at her and she quickly went inside.

* * *

Jungkook is at their shower room with his teammates. He's still waiting for Taeyeon's message.

"What's up, cap! LQ?" -Jk's friend said.

"Taeyeon is not replying." -Jungkook said.

"Isn't she with your cousin, Baekhyun?" -One of his teammates said.

"He would never do things your thinking." -Jungkook exclaimed.

"Are you sure that you can really trust your cousin?" -Jungkook's friend said.

"Yes, ofcourse. Why wouldn't I trust him? He's my cousin, and my very best friend." -Jungkook defended Baekhyun.

"Okay, if you say so. We'll see if defending him is worth it tomorrow." -Jk's teammate said.