Chapter 1 : The Beginning

After 5yrs, finally the day came when Aashi was returning to her hometown, Mumbai from Bangalore as her studies were over.

She sat on her window seat as per reservation and settled down.

She saw another passenger, a guy came and sat beside her, she didn't pay much attention to him and looked out of the window. Seeing the vast sky and the floating clowds she slowly, dozed off. After she woke up, she checked the time, it was 7:10 AM.

She let out a deep sigh and thought - 'I saw the same dream again. That large, exquisite palace...those smiling faces....a little boy running around and....and am wandering around the palace and it felt like I know each and every corner of the place.... I...I..know each of the smiling faces... and the little boy was very close to me...it felt like they are all my own. But I don't know them nor do I know the place in reality....it's not my house......but.....I do wish it was......'

The train of her thoughts was disturbed by her co-passenger as he mumbled something while sleeping. She turned to look at him properly; a very attractive young man, warm ivory complexion, strong features; it looked like he is in his mid-twenties. He again mumbled something, this time audible, he said, "Manyata! Manyata! Ruko....kahan jaa rahi ho? Manyata! Meri baat suno...ruko! Yeh...yeh khatarnak ho sakta hai... Manyata! Laut aao..."

(Manyata! Manyata! Stop...where are you going? Manyata! Listen to me...stop! It...it can be dangerous... Manyata! Come back...)

His face drenched with sweat in a few moments and he opened his eyes, breathing heavily. Aashi couldn't help but ask, "Are you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah..." He looked at Aashi and gave a little pause, may be he was mesmerized by her beauty, and continued, "Yeah am fine. Excuse me." He stood up and went to the washroom.

After a while, he came back and said, "Um... Hi! Sorry for bothering you earlier and thanks for your concern. Am Uday... Udayveer Singh." He gave a charming smile.

"No it's completely fine. Hello! Am Aashi Agnihotri." She said with a sweet smile.

"Oh.." He looked a bit lost. Then, he said after a pause, "It's a pleasure meeting you. And..."

"And?"

"No... Nothing....it's just...your face reminds me of someone."

"Oh...then the pleasure is all mine."

Uday smirked and said, "You do have an interesting personality... Would love to know more."

"Same here." She beamed.

They chatted a bit long and ultimately it was time for them to depart. They exchanged their numbers and vowed to meet soon. Both of them, got some positive and mysterious vibes from each other like....they were destined to meet.

..........................

Author's Note - 'Jo hota hai acche ke liye hi hota hai'...I guess that's what life is about. It's just a try, so please do comment to let me know how it was and also vote if you like it. Stay safe and happy :).

Take love 💕.