Chapter 11 : The Box

Uday texted and called Aashi numerous times but it was of no use. He tried to reach her by her social media accounts but she blocked him everywhere. He even tried to contact her from another number but she never responded.

When Unnati learnt that her dada skipped his breakfast and lunch. She came to visit him in his room. But she only found there the bag which Aashi gave her the other day.

She took the bag and continued her search for her dada. Then, one maid told her where Uday was.

Unnati saw a disturbed Uday talking to someone on the phone. He said, "I don't care about how difficult it is to find someone with so little details... I just want you to find her ASAP. It's my order."

Unnati didn't knew what was happening so as soon as he put down the phone, she said, "Find whom dada? Is everything okay?"

Uday saw her and gave her a hug. Then, in a joyous tone, he said, "Choti... I think Manyata is alive.. and she will be with us soon."

Unnati gave him a confused look so Uday told her about all his little discovery. All this time, Unnati stood holding the bag in her hands. When, Uday noticed the bag he said, "What's that choti?"

"Oh yes, Dada this is the bag Aashi gave me my birthday present in. She told me it has something for you too."

"Yeah right, I totally forgot about this one."

Uday took the bag and quickly opened it. It had a big box with a very beautiful dress and a note saying -

Dear Unnati,
Happy Birthday once again. I have been planning for your birthday for quite sometime now and have been working on this dress ever since. I would spend so much time talking to you, knowing about your likes and dislikes so that I could make this dress as heavenly and as perfect as possible for you. I so wanted to see your expressions when I gave you the dress in person. But, now it's not possible due to some complications. Anyway, you remember one thing, whatever the relation is between me and your dada, you will always be a great friend of mine.
Take care and if possible, wear this dress on your birthday.
Love you.

Reading the note Unnati became a bit emotional but tried not to show it to her dada. Uday then, searched the bag further and found a relatively small box with his name on it.

.................................

Author's Note : Thank you all for showing so much love. Hope you guys like this part. Do comment to let me know how it was and vote if you like it. Stay safe and stay happy.

Take Love 💗.

[P.C. - Google]