Chapter 4 : The Conspiracy

Finally, it was Sunday. Uday picked Aashi from her apartment at 8 and told her that a grand surprise is waiting for her.

Aashi asked Uday several times as to know of what surprise was Uday talking about but Uday didn't say anything. Though, Aashi had already goten some hints of what the surprise might be.

At Udaynivas resto-bar

Uday and Aashi went inside and Uday took Aashi straight towards Unnati, who was standing in a corner with a girl and a guy. Uday introduced Aashi to them and said,  "So, Aashi, I want you to meet some special people in my life. You have already met the most precious one - Choti. And this is Jay (Jaynandini), my childhood friend and this is Vijay bhai, Jay's cousin and our friend."

Vijay and Unnati welcomed Aashi warmly while, Jay looked a bit off. Then, finding an opportunity, she took Uday towards a corner and said, "What's all this drama, Uday? Now, we have to hangout with all these call girls? Are you out of your mind or what?"

"Wha...Whatever it is....at least, I do remember the faces I spent the night with, after the night ends." Saying this much, Uday smirked and went to join the others.

Jay stood there for another moment, feeling humiliated and then she called Vijay. They made a plan to eliminate Aashi from Uday's life because, Jay did understood that Uday had something special for Aashi and Jay would never get a chance to ask Uday out in the presence of Aashi.

So, according to their plan, Vijay told Uday and Unnati that there was some mishap with their family business and kept them busy for quite sometime. In the meantime, Jay went to Aashi. But, before she could approach her, another guy, came and went straight to Aashi.

It looked like they both knew each other very well as they were talking with great excitement. Jay instantly made another plan and bribed a waiter to spill a glass of juice on that guy and threatened him that no one should know that it's pre-planned or else he would lose his job.

The waiter spilt a glass of juice on that guy. Then, Aashi went with him to the washroom to remove the stain.

Then after they returned, Jay approached them and asked the guy to excuse her and Aashi for a moment. Then Jay told, "Hi...Aashi right?"

"Yes..and you are Jay?" Aashi said.

"Yeah. So, why are you doing this? For money? Or, I don't know, pleasure? To hide criminal records or for what?"

"What?" Aashi gave a confused look.

"No, I mean this act....of pretending to be Uday's girlfriend."

"Excuse me, what are you talking about?"

"Ohh... Looks like Uday hasn't told you yet. Okay, carry on." Jay smirked and turned to go.

But, Aashi stopped her and said, "No wait...tell me in detail. What is it? Though, he told me there was some sort of surprise for me today but...please tell."

"Oh nothing. I suppose, Uday would hate it if I gave away his surprise."

"But he is nowhere to be seen. Am getting nervous now...."

Jay interrupted her and said, "Okay fine. I'll tell but promise me, you would never tell Uday about this."

"Yes I promise."

"Okay so...Uday's father wants him to marry a girl of his choice but Uday doesn't like her, so he just picks a random girl and tells her to pretend to be his girlfriend in front of her family....oh and in return, he is ready to give anything to the girl."

"What? But I don't think he is....I don't know but he seems so nice and...and....I thought he genuinely liked me..."

"I pity you sweety but it's the truth....and...you are not the only one though..if that makes you feel good."

"I....I don't know...I think I should just leave....I...I will talk to him later."

"Yeah I think that's the best. I will tell him you had an emergency so you left."

"Okay and...thanks..."

Aashi left and Jay gave an wicked smile.

After a few more moments, Unnati and Uday came. The first thing Uday said to Jay was, "Sometimes I hate all this business work. So, where is Aashi? Washroom?"

"Oh I wish. But she turned out to be a bitch." Jay said.

"What nonsense? Where is she?" Uday said in anger.

Jay showed him her phone. It was a picture of Aashi and a guy laughing and chatting together. Then, Jay swiped on her phone to show another image, where both of them, Aashi and the guy were going inside the washroom.

               ..........................................

Author's Note : Hope you guys like it. Do comment to let me know how it was and if you want me to add anything new or if there are any flaws and vote if you like it. Stay safe and stay happy :).

Take love 💗.