Chapter 8 : Unnati's Birthday 2

At Udaynivas

Uday woke up due to a sound. He opened his eyes and saw Jay in his room. Uday said, "Jay? What are you doing here?"

"Oh you are awake? No, actually I came to check if you are okay after what happened yesterday. So, someone told that you are in your room."

"Jay please... Humein akela rehena hain abhi...aur.. What are you doing with my phone?"

(Jay please...I want to be alone for a moment.... And... What are you doing with my phone?)

"Nothing. A message came and I thought it was the alarm so I wanted to turn it off, then you can sleep well."

Uday glared at her and took his phone. He said, "Toh abhi hum jab uth hi gaye hai toh aap ja sakti hai."

(So now that am already awake, you can go)

Jay made a face and left. Then Uday opened the phone, it had a message from Aashi. He opened the message quickly, it said - Bye.... Forever...

Uday stared at the message for a while and he was filled with rage. Not only, she left with another guy yesterday without even saying him anything... today, she just messaged this two words to end their relationship. Uday can't take this anymore so he thought of messaging her to meet. But he soon discovered that Aashi blocked him. It was all too much for him so he decided to freshen up and go meet Aashi in person.

After he got ready and was about to go out of his room, Unnati came. She said, "Dada? Going somewhere?"

"Oh Choti.... Happy Birthday... So..."

Unnati interrupted him and said, "Dada, are you going somewhere?"

"No choti. It's your birthday after all. I have so much to do & the guests might start coming anytime soon." Uday said, making up his mind to meet Aashi afterwards. Because, Choti always comes first to him. Everything else can wait.

"Oh... okay... Dada, here is something from Aashi that..."

"Oh please, Choti. It's your day, don't allow such people to ruin this. Whatever it is, keep it aside for now. Will see it afterwards."

Uday took the bag from Choti and left it on the bed. Then Uday took Choti and went outside.

..................................

Author's Note : Thanks for showing so much love and sorry couldn't post earlier because of assignments and also because of such shocking events that took place. Hope you guys like this part. Do comment to let me know how it was and if you want me to add anything new or if there are any flaws and vote if you like it. Stay safe and stay happy :).

Take love 🌺.