Couple of Gays being Guys

Too distracted by his book, Goth didn't have enough time to register his hood being pulled off, but when he did, he was ready to beat someone. But he turned back as fast as he could only to sigh in relief. "Palette don't do that! I could have hurt you, ya' dingus!" the other male giggled before sitting down behind him, and gently removing the ponytail holder from the smallers mess of hair. Goth leaned back into the others lap, trying to blow his hair out of his eyes. "How was your day?" he asked watching as Palette grabbed some hair and began to braid.

   "Ok, a little boring but I think I rather have boring then hectic so I guess it's not to bad." the darker male replied, Goth nodded and reached for the others fluffy, tightly curled hair, and gently twisting it within is fingers. The perks of having lengthy arms. "You should braid your hair more often! I think it would look cute" "no braiding it would mean it being down and it gets in my face when I don't tie it up." "Well I don't tie up my hair and I do just fine" "your hair is very curly where as mine is just a mix between curly and annoyingly flat."

      Goth closed his eyes, a small smile on his face and his boyfriend continued braiding his hair, "well that's ok as long as I get to play with it" Goth hummed "yea. That's why I keep it this length. It feel nice." Palette leaned over so their eyes would meet, Goth looked up into the green and brown eyes of his partner and reached up to poke the others lightly freckled cheek.

     This action caused Palette to snort and he retaliated by poking the lighter patch of skin on Goth's face. "Did I tell you how cute you are sometimes?" Goth asked. He received a small chuckle in response "Yes. You have actually. And I almost got in trouble for it" Palette replied. "Hey not my fault you didn't text me back." "you sit right next to me!" Goth laughed and Palette huffed. The two sat in silence again, Palette went back to braiding Goth's hair before an idea struck his head. He looked at the smallers face, more specifically the lighter patch of skin that ran across his nose bridge leaving freckles of a pale peach color over the others nose and upper lip.

    He moved down to gently kiss the others nose bridge and trailed them til they shared a small kiss. "Look at you being gay as hell" Goth tease lovingly. Palette smiled and gave a small Eskimo kiss to his partner and giggled "only cuz your face is cute" "other people would say other wise" "Good thing they don't matter cuz they're not your boyfriend so there" "ah, can't beat that." the shared some more little giggles and kisses before going back to what they had settled firstly.

//uwu I finally caved and realised that this is also just a Poth story dump and added it to the title. But I had this in the Poth story dump, rip, and it was the only one I actually had the motivation to finish and I thought that I'd add it here. Hope you all are staying sane and safe. I know it's hard right now, but I believe in you guys! We're all in this together 💞//