2 Years After and Awakening

Two years...

Two years since Y/N became Zero-one.

Two years since the Zwei Wing broke up from Kanade's injury...

Two years of trying to find the other Progrisekeys, However no luck there.

Between getting better at using the Zero-one Driver and the other form's, And defeating Noise's that showed up to the public, back to their mother and keeping his secret identity safe. Y/N has been pretty busy these past 2 years.

Hibiki, who had been hospitalized for a good couple weeks, was better now, much to his and Miku's relief. Speaking of Hibiki...

......

Y/N:*let out a sigh*,Oi... Hibiki! what are you doing in a tree with a cat ?

Y/N was staring up at Hibiki in a tree that was pretty high with a cat in her arms.

Hibiki: Well, I saw this kitty climb up a tree and couldn't get down.

Y/N: But now you can't get down.

The tree was pretty high so if she fell, she could really hurt herself.

Hibiki: *embarrassed* Yeah.

Y/N: *sigh* Same old Hibiki... You know you're late to class and yet you still went and helped a cat. You haven't changed a bit.

Hibiki: And what's that supposed to mean?

Y/N: Nothing. Now hurry up and jump.

Hibiki: Eh?

Y/N: *holds out his arms* Don't worry, I'll catch the cat and you, I promise. Now Hurry up and jump.

A little reluctant at first, Hibiki sends down the cat first and Y/N catches it easily, stroking it head before setting it down on the ground and looking back at Hibiki.

Y/N: Alright, it's your turn now.

Hibiki was hesitant at first, Hibiki then jumps down. Y/N catch her with some difficulty, being a human and not a cat after all, but still caught her safely as her hands and head were pressed against his chest.

Y/N: See? I caught you just like I promised.

Hibiki: T-thanks.

Hibiki blushes as Y/N puts her down.

A meow reminded both of them that there was a cat here. Hibiki knelt down and scratched under its head, getting a purr out of it.

Hibiki: You must be hungry, aren't you?

Y/N: I'll give it something to eat later. Don't you have class ?

Hibiki: Ah! I totally forgot! *turns to Y/N* Please Y/N, you have to give me a ride!

Y/N: Okay, okay, calm down .

Throwing some bread crumbs to the ground from Y/N's sandwich, the cat had something to eat.

Y/N: I was gonna take you anyway. Miku called and was worried about you.

Hibiki: Oh thank you!

Hibiki hugs Y/N.

Y/N: If you have time to hug me, then you have time to get on the bike.

Having been quickly reminded again, Hibiki ends the hug and dashes towards where Y/N parked the Rise Hopper.

Y/N: *looks at the cat* Take care.

Y/N made his way to Rise Hopper, pulling out a second helmet for Hibiki and got on, putting on my own helmet and getting ready to drive.

Y/N: Hold on tight.