The Durandal and Rematch

In Hibiki and Miku's dorm room , Miku slowly woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping. When she opened her eyes, she found that her best friend was not with her in bed.

Miku: Hibiki?

Miku got up and looked around until she found a note that was probably from her friend if the hand writing was anything to go by.

Note: I'm ditching school. Training.

Miku: What is she doing this time?

For the past few weeks, Hibiki's been going off and ditching school from time to time and the only thing she's told her was that she was off training.

(Hibiki)

Y/N watched as Hibiki was punching a punching bag dressed in nothing but a plain sweat shirt, pants, and boxing gloves.

Hibiki had went to Genjuro for some training and that's what Hibiki was doing right now.

Tsubasa: She seems to be working hard.

Y/N turned to his right to see Tsubasa dressed in a Kendo Gi.

Y/N: Yeah.

Y/N said as Tsubasa stood next to him, drinking from a bottle of water.

Genjuro: Stop.

Hibiki stopped punching.

Genjuro: You're doing it wrong. Your fists ought to fly like hammers smashing the thunder of the bolt that struck you.

Y/N: What the hell did he just say?

Tsubasa: He just means that she's punching too weakly and needs to put more force into them.

Hibiki: I didn't understand a word of that. But I'll give it a try!

Hibiki breathed in and out before concentrating. Then, Hibiki went and punched the punching bag so hard it flew from its branch and crashed into the fish pond.

 Then, Hibiki went and punched the punching bag so hard it flew from its branch and crashed into the fish pond

Y/N: Holy!!!*Shocked*

Genjuro: That's more like it. *puts on some punching pads* Now, let's put these to work.

Tsubasa: She's improving.

Y/N: Maybe she'll stop doubting herself.

Genjuro: Y/N! You try as well!

Y/N: Huh!?!?

Genjuro: You're more capable then you look, break that tree!

Genjuro points the the tree that Hibiki punched the punching bag off of.

Y/N: Do I have to...?

Genjuro: Yes!

Y/N: *sigh* This is the worst...

Walking up to the tree, Y/N examined it.

Y/N: ...Here it goes.

Y/N breathed in and out before he spun and kicked the tree , However it did nothing.