A Friend And The Arctic Wind

Worker: I found something.

Up on the screen, an old newspaper was shown, showing a younger looking Chris on the screen.

Y/N: Yep, that' her alright.

Worker: Chris Yukine, 16 years old as of now. It says here that she was one of our potential Attuned who disappeared two years ago.

Y/N: Guess that explains how she's able to use a Symphogear. And kick my ass...

Genjuro: Y/N.

Y/N turned to Genjuro, already knowing what he was going to say.

Genjuro: From what the girls have told me, you came in contact with her before. When was that?

Y/N: I met her at the grocery store a while back... We've met a couple of times too since then.

Tsubasa: Does she know that you're Zero-one?

Y/N: No. Our meetings are all accidents. Besides, if she did know it was me, she would have kicked my ass even harder with her Gatling Guns, seriously, she's Basically Heavy Arms...

Hibiki: What is she like?

Y/N: She's violent, rude and swears a lot too, not that I can talk, but I'm sure you already knew that. We argued when we met each other at the store.

Kanade: Anything good about her?

Y/N: Other than the fact that she's an expert at long range weaponry, I don't know...

Y/N gets up from his seat and heads towards the elevator.

Y/N: Anyway, I need to go.

Hibiki: Where are you going?

Y/N: To go find Chris. And before you even try to stop me, I would go and check up on Miku if I were you.

Hibiki just remembered that her best friend was in the base. Not only that, but she transformed right in front of her and demonstrated her powers.

Y/N: You've got a lot explaining to do, Hibiki. I suggest coming up with one.

Y/N walked in the elevator and the doors closed, once the elevator started heading up, Y/N smashed his hand on a wall, with his head down. Remembering how he got his ass handed to him and the only thing he did was... Run away.

Y/N: *Mutter*Man Im weak weak!!!

(Time Skip)
(Lydian Dorms)
(Hibiki)

Hibiki peeked her head out and saw Miku reading an magazine, her expression unreadable.

Hibiki: Hey, Miku... This is kind of hard to explain, so, um...

Miku: Welcome home.

Miku said without even looking up from her magazine.

Hibiki: Good to be back. So, can I come in?

Miku: Sure, it's your room too.

Hibiki: Um, listen...

Miku: What is it? I got most of it from those people. What's there to explain now?

Hibiki: Miku...

Miku's unreadable expression was now one of anger as she turned to Hibiki.

Miku: You liar. We promised not to keep secrets from each other!

Hibikiv Miku, please hear me-

Miku: I'd just be hearing lies again.

Miku gets up and walks towards her bed, getting in with the curtains shut. Hibiki walks over and opens the curtains a bit.

Hibiki: I'm sorry. *closes curtains*