Saving One's Song and The Darkness Fade

Finé wasn't just angry... She was furious! Everything was going so well, when Zero-one suddenly showed up and took Chris, the only girl who knew her plans, away. Not only that, but he had completely wrecked her mansion! Now Finé knew why Lotto hates Zero-one, he is someone who she will not stand in her life.

The fact remains, that Noise aren't going to be enough to finish him off and she can't reveal herself, not yet. So, there was only one thing left to do.

Finé: Lotto!

Lotto shows up out of nowhere.

Lotto: My lady!

Finé: *turns to Lotto* I want you to kill Zero-one! Today! I cannot stand his existence! Today a Rider will fall, and if you succeed...

Lotto: Yes... My lady?

Finé: *walks over to Lotto* I will give you a prize... In private.

(Miku)

It was a new day at Lydian Academy. Unfortunately, the weather matched the mood of two certain students. Those being Hibiki and Miku as the rain matched the current mood in the room. After the argument the two had, they had yet to speak a single word to each other. Not liking the mood in the room, Miku gets out of bed and starts changing before grabbing an umbrella to go take a walk before class. Just before she leaves, she glances at the picture of when she and Hibiki were still 13 and smiling before turning to Hibiki who, to Miku's eyes, was asleep. Opening her umbrella, she stepped outside.

She didn't have a certain destination in mind, but she just wanted to be by herself for the moment. The truth is what she said to Hibiki horrified her. She felt so terrible saying that to her best friend, yet instead of apologizing, she just ran. She was worried for Hibiki, so worried that she could cry, but she didn't know what to do at this point. She can't take back what she said which is the real reason why she was outside by herself. She wanted to go talk to Haru, but she remembered that he too knew Hibiki's secret and felt that she couldn't. More than anything right, she needed help. She needed advice.

'Wait a minute.' Miku thought as she came to a stop. She did have someone to talk to. Someone who could give her advice. But first, she had to get out of this rain.

Entering a building, she closed her umbrella and took out her phone. She scrolled down her lost of contacts before she came upon the one she was looking for.

Sumeragi.

You see people, unknown to even Hibiki, she had an online friend who she only knew by their last name and vice versa. Yes, they said that they never hide secrets from each other, but this was one secret she felt that she must keep hidden or else there be constant teasing from Hibiki and that was her job whenever she got the chance. She had stumbled upon Sumeragi one day two years ago when Hibiki was still in the hospital. She was watching over her friend when she suddenly got a call from Sumeragi who got the wrong number. She was about to hang up when Sumeragi noticed the sadness and worry in her voice that day and since then, whenever she feels that she needs help, she went to Sumeragi and sent messages to each other. They don't know each other by face, but they didn't mind.

Miku's Message: Sumeragi, how have you been? Sorry I haven't texted in a while. Lydian Academy dumps a lot of work that I rarely get some time to myself.

She then sent her message and waited. After a couple of minutes, her phone rang and she looked to see that Sumeragi had sent her a message.

Sumeragi's Message: Hinata, been a while. How you been?

It was then she remembered that instead of typing her full last name, he instead shortened it and called her Hinata which she didn't mind at all.

Miku's Message: I'm doing well.