Emotionless sword and Dream

It was another beautiful day, the sun was shining, the birds were sleeping and Y/N was on his day off, as he just sleep in and not worry about anything, that is until...

*DING-DONG!*

Except that.

Y/N: *groan* Maybe if I stay quiet...

*DING-DONG!*

Y/N: ...

*DING-DONG!*

Y/N: ...

*DING-*

Y/N: URUSAI NA!

Y/N threw his alarm clock at the door in annoyance before going back to bed.

Hibiki: Y-Y/N.

Y/N: ... Hibiki?

Getting up from bed, Y/N went to the door, moved aside his broken alarm clock, and opened the door to see the faces of both Hibiki and Kanade.

Y/N: *blinks* Hibiki? Kanade? What're you two doing here?

Kanade: Sup Y/N. I was asked to bring you to headquarters, but when I left, I realized I had no idea where you lived, so I asked Hibiki here. *gestured to Hibiki next to her* To tell me where you lived, but then she realized that she also didn't know where you lived, so we asked your boss, but even she didn't know where you lived so we asked headquarters to locate your location and here we are.

Both Hibiki and Kanade looked at the apartment and inside my room.

Hibiki: You're apartments nice.

Y/N: This is you can get for two years of hard work.

Kanade: You were busy.

Y/N: Anyway... Let me change and I'll head on out.

They both nodded as Y/N closed the door and went to get ready, putting on regular clothes and black hoodie.

Once outside, Y/N saw Hibiki and Kanade near his Rise Hopper.

Y/N: Welp, lets go.

(Time Skip)
(2nd Division Base)

Hibiki: *bows* Sorry we're late!

Ryoko: Oh, it's no trouble at all, as long as you're here. Now then, here are the results of your medical examination from yesterday!

Up on the screen, mini-screens popped up with different readings as Hibiki and Y/N took a seat.

Ryoko: Aside from the fatigue left behind from your first wonderful experience, we found almost nothing wrong with you body!

Y/N: *facepalm*

Hibiki: Almost, huh?

Ryoko: Oh, right. That's not what you all wanted to know.

Hibiki: Please tell me, what was that power?

Y/N I would like to know too.

Genjurou, Tsubasa and the two officers from yesterday looked at each other for a moment before Genjurou nods at Tsubasa for her to reach for the necklace that had a long red crystal around her neck, presenting it to Y/N and Hibiki.

Genjuro: Ame no Habakiri. That's the first Holy Relic that Tsubasa has come to own.

Y/N: Habakiri... *puts hand on chin* Isn't that the name of the sword that the god of summer, Susanoo possessed?