The Nehushtan Armor And A Faker

It had now been a few days since Y/N finally snapped Tsubasa out of her emotionless blade act, Y/N knew his whole life had changed ever since he arrived in the new world. And now, it got a whole lot weirder.

(Y/N's Apartment)

Y/N: Okay, talk.

Y/N was in his Apartment with The Zero-one driver at a table in front of him .

Y/N: How long were you able to talk, umm... Zea?

Zea: Ever since you Transform into Zero-one, two years to be precise, Y/N-sama.

Y/N: *stands up* TWO YEARS!?!? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TALK TO ME FOR TO YEARS!!!?

Zea: I Decide to talk if its necessary, because you're...quite a hard person to talk to.

Y/N: ... Seriously?

Zea: Yes

Y/N: ... *SIGN*

Y/N goes over to his cridge and opens it with his horn.

Zea: You're out of groceries.

Y/N: You can see from there ?

Zea: Yes, i can see what you thought a Telepatic Link.

Y/N: Okay that's weird and wrong at the same time.

Y/N gets his hoodie and driver, and about to go get some groceries.

Zea: Y/N-Sama ?

Y/N: What...?

KZ: What are you going to do about Hibiki-sama? she kissed you, didn't she? She's got feelings for you yes ?.

Y/N: ... I don't know, in all honesty, I'm just gonna trust my gut.

(Time Skip)
(Grocery Store)

Y/N was now getting some groceries at the market, until he laid his eyes on a bottle of vinegar, and picks it up.

Y/N: Vinegar...

Y/N was walking back to his apartment with two bags groceries. He then made turned on a corner...

*Bam!*

Y/N and the stranger he bumps into fall to the ground

Y/N / ??????: Ow./Ow!

Y/N soon sits up and sees a girl with long white hair tied twin tails that further spilt into three curly strands each, wearing a skin-tight, maroon dress.

??????: Watch where you goingnext time, buddy!

She snapped before getting back up.

Y/N: Oh I'm sorry about that.

Y/N gets back up and holds out his hand to the girl only for the Girl to smack it away and gets up.

??????: You should be.

The Girl walks away.

Y/N: Hmm, what a strange girl.

Well they don't know it, their paths will cross again.

(Time Skip)
(Morning)

Currently, Y/N was having breakfast with Hibiki at a cafe in between Lydian and Y/N's apartment. Right now, Hibiki is taking a bite out of her pancake.

Hibiki: *eats pancake* Soooo, good~.

Y/N: Glad you like it Hibiki.

Hibiki: Thanks for inviting me here, Y/N.