Trust and Plans

(Morning)

Y/N: Ugh~! Freaking sun! Why can't you just stay behind the horizons!?

Reluctantly, opened His eyes and slowly got up, yawning before I stretched and twisted to get the kinks out, and then scratch my head. Looking around, I found that I wasn't in my bed, but was on the floor.

Y/N: Oh yeah.

Remembering last night. He looked to His right to see no Chris in bed, remembering that he had given Chris the bed for the night. Once his sleepiness was gone, he started to hear the sound of the showers being turned on.

Y/N: Chris, I'm heading out, I'll take a There's some food in the fridge so help yourself.

Chris: Okay!.

InnerY/N: Now, time to head to base to see if I can find any more info on Chris.

(Time Skip)
(2nd Division Base)

Y/N walked through the hallways, of the 2nd Division with a map in his hands. Just how big is this place!?

Miku: Whoa~!

Turning around, Y/N saw both Miku and Hibiki walking through the halls as Miku looked left and right at everything. Since Miku had already seen so much, Genjuro decided that Miku could help out.

Miku: Who would have thought that there be a secret base right under our school?

Hibiki: I know, right? Me and Y/N were pretty surprised when we found out.

Miku: I'm still finding it hard to believe that Y/N actually came from another world.

Hibiki: I know what you mean. A part of me still can't believe him.

Hibiki then saw Y/N.

Hibiki: Ah! Y/N!

Y/N: Hey. *walks up to the two* Showing Miku around 2nd Division?

Hibiki: *nods* Yep.

Y/N walked with Hibiki and Miku.

Hibiki: There's a lot Miku needs to know, so I'm showing her around to avoid her getting lost in the future.

Y/N: Just like how you got the both of us lost when you thought to sight see the place. And that time when we walked in on-

Hibiki: That was an accident! *looks behind Y/N* Tsubasa! Kanade!

Kanade: *looks at Hibiki* Hm? Oh, yo.

Tsubasa: *looks at Miku* We meet again. I don't think we've properly introduced ourselves. I'm Tsubasa Kazanari, but I bet you already knew that.

Kanade: Kanade Amou, former member of Zwei Wing, but considering you go to the same school as Tsubasa, you must know that already too.

Miku: *bows* It's nice to meet you two. I'm Miku Kohinata.