Blue King

Reisi stood in front of the Dresden slate and many thoughts run through his mind

Reisi stood in front of the Dresden slate and many thoughts run through his mind. He run his hand through his hair and sighed deeply. Many events had happen throughout this one year.

The appearance of a myth queen, purple queen then the red king went mad when his best friend almost died, almost destroyed an island and almost kill him but the purple queen sacrifices herself to save him and the first silver king went missing again and he appeared again and meet with him and Mikoto. And now, the gold king has died and he needs to take care of the Dresden slate. More like he was forced to.

He close his eyes, hoping that everything will be fine this year but it was not. It was a messed year and with the activeness of the green clan make he feels uneasy and stressed out.

Suddenly, he saw a figure in his mind. A girl. Her waist long lavender hair (picture above) wave softly when the wind blew it. Her knee length cream dress (picture above) clung into her body and makes her curve become visible. Her back is facing him and now he's wandering about her looks. When she turn around, he can vividly see her looks but notice that she is smiling to him. He try to focus but someone interrupted him.

His eyes flicker open and he look to his side to find the lieutenant bow slightly to him. "What is it, Awashima?" He said while giving her the stern look. "Captain, the green clan members are becoming active and now they are attacking our member near the Homra bar." She said with a serious tone and a concerned look. He took a glance toward the Dresden slate before walking away from it.

"Let's go." Awashima follow him from behind.