Meeting

- When I saw you I fell in love,

And

You smiled because you knew - William Shakespeare

..........

A week later

Neko and Kuroh defending themselves from the green clansmen as they were trying to take them out. They ran into an open spacewithout any people and they start to be surrounded by the green clansmen. "Tch.We have no choice, Neko." He said and took out his sword. Neko starts to attack the left side and Kuroh on the right side. Neko who almost got attack saved by Yashiro. 

"Shiro, we told you to hide right?" Kuroh said while defending himself. "I can't let my friends hurt." His silver Damocles sword starts toappear on the sky and he began to attack them too. Suddenly, the silver king was ambush from behind and it reveals Yukari was the one who attacks him. "Hello,silver king." He smiles sweetly before charging his sword to him repeatedly. Shiro starts to defend herself using his umbrella but he suddenly tripped andYukari starts to take the chance to kill him. 

But then, a blue aura starts to defend him and Yukari being toss aside. Shiro saw a hand in front of him and he took it. "I thought silver king is stronger than other kings." Reisi said and fixed his spectacles. Shiro just grin. Suddenly, a bomb was tossed to both of the king and a red aura destroy instantly. "And I thought blue king notices his surrounding better than other kings." Mikoto said while walking toward them with his clansmen. Reisi just rolls his eye. 

"Well well, 3 king in one place. We are so lucky!" Yukari clasped his hand while Sukuna looks at them mockingly. The blue and red Damocles sword appear next to the silver one. "And where is yours?" Reisi looks at them while holding his sword. "He won't fight on this battle. Don't worry, he always watching us." Yukari said while pointing at Kotosuka.

Reisi looks at Awashima and they start to do their chant. Mikoto looks at Tatara and he just nods. "No Blood, No bone, No ash!" They chant and they start to fight with the green clansmen. Yata who almost being hit by one of the JUNGLE was saved by Fushimi. "Idiot, focus please." He said mockingly to Yata and Yata just glare at him. "Shut up, monkey!" He replied back. Tatara who saw a guy trying to attack him and Anna protect them with his power.

Anna looks at an abandoned building near them and saw her figure. "Tatara, she's here," Anna said and Tatara notices the figure. "Who is she?" He asks and Anna just smiles, not giving him any answer. One of the JUNGLE who also notice the figure throw a bomb to the building and the building blew up and crashing onto the ground. The loud sound makes everyone stop and look at the building. 

"No!" Anna shout, making Mikoto look at her instantly and look at the building. "I saw someone standing there!" That person said Kotosuka land on Sukuna's shoulder. "Are you curious, Nagare?" The bird nod to Sukuna's question. "What if it is civilian?" Andy throws a question but no one answer. 

It was quiet and no one didn't bother to fight back as they were focusing to the building. Kuroh who realize something is off immediately stand right in front of Shiro. "Something's wrong." He muttered slowly and Shiro admit it. He can feel another power radiating through the building.

"Ara ara, how could you throw a bomb to a girl?" A voice said and they were shocked to find out that person still alive after the impact. Her high heel clicks softly as she was making her way to them. Her short tight cocktail black dress shows her curve perfectly and her high heels suit the dress. Her lavender hair was loose as it sways smoothly when she's walking. Her green eyes captive all of the kings there. She smiles at them almost seductively and stops in front of them. "What are you" Yukari mumble softly and she who heard it smile widely to him.

 "What are you" Yukari mumble softly and she who heard it smile widely to him

"Your queen...." She replies him back but in a slow tone.