Festival

- No rose without a thorn, or love without a rival. - 

.......

After showering, she wear her sundress and put on heeled black sandal. She dry her hair using the towel and style it into waterfall braid ponytail. She put on some makeup and smile when it is done. Then, she can feel all of their aura surrounding the school. "They are here." She said to herself before heading out of her room.

" She said to herself before heading out of her room

....

The festival has started and a lot of people coming to it. Scepter 4 and Homra meet with each other at the front gate. They all wear casual clothes since they didn't want the visitors to freak out. "We meet again." Mikoto said and Reisi just sigh. 

Neko, Kuroh and Shiro saw them and look confuse. "What are you doing at here?" Totsuka step forward and answer for his king. "We found her aura in this school." Shiro widened and mentally slap himself for not noticing this. "There are a lot of cute girl here." Chitose said while winking at one of the girl. 

Kamamoto just shook his head. "since we are here, let's have fun!" Andy said while dragging Eric into the school ground and they all follow them from behind. Anna look around and saw the gold aura along the way. She follows it while the kings, Fushimi and Totsuka follow her from behind. 

"Senpai, you look pretty!" a student said through the noises and other students agree with it. "Thank you." Rina said to them and they all blush. When they hear her voices, their heart immediately beat furiously. Anna saw her back and run toward her. "Rina!" She turn her back and been greeted by her hug. "Anna chan." She smile to her and pat her hair softly. 

They all arrive in front of her and awed by her casual appearance. She look at them and smile. "I never thought we will meet this soon." The wind blew her dress a bit making she held her dress down to prevent It from showing her undergarments. Reisi who notice that she shiver a bit take off his jacket and put it on her shoulder.

 Reisi who notice that she shiver a bit take off his jacket and put it on her shoulder

She widened her eyes and look straight at him. They both look at each other eyes before Fushimi scoff loudly. They both turn away and tint of blush appear on their faces. Mikoto feel jealous when he saw it but he immediately shook off the feeling. 

"I never thought you are a student here." Totsuka said earning a giggle from her. "am I that old to be a student?" Totsuka immediately denied furiously and she just giggle. Fushimi dazed by her giggle that he almost smile. ALMOST. 

They all talk comfortably even though they just knew each other for a while. She tease Yashiro about their life and he just laughing when remembering it. "Well, I –" "RINA CHAN!" a male student run toward her and immediately hug her. They all gasped in shock and Anna just smile. When he let her go, she smile brightly at him. 

(YES I fricking add Budo Masuta in this story since I like him so much! >

(YES I fricking add Budo Masuta in this story since I like him so much! >.<. Okay continue with the story)

"Budo, what's wrong?" Budo look at them before look back at her. "You forgot about it, right?" She mentally slapped herself for forgetting such a important events. "Sorry Budo..." He patted her hair softly and grinned widely to them. 

"She's mine from now on." He put his hand around her shoulder and Mikoto widened his eyes, mad at his actions. "You all can come when it has started. Anna, guide them." 

Anna nod and Budo hold her hand softly before dragging her away from there. "Who's that boy?" Reisi slowly muttered and Anna look at him while smiling widely. "He's her best friend or maybe boyfriend. Who knows?" She playfully smile to them as she knew they will be jealous with Budo and she guess it right when Mikoto's red aura slowly seeping out. Anna hold his hand and he calm down to her action. 

"Now let's go. It's going to start." Anna guide them to the place.