Her

Rina quietly sipping on her drink, waiting for him to arrive. She notice a group of boy staring at her and saying something to each other. She ignore them completely and decide to scroll through her phone.

"Hey." She look to her side to find one of the boy looking at her, grinning scarily. "Are you alone? If you are, then join us. We could use a company like you." He said but she just roll her eyes. She continue to scroll down her phone, ignoring that boy. "Hey, are you listening to me?!" He grab her hand by force and she startled by his action.

"let me go or else..." She said softly and the boy laugh mockingly at her. " do you think you can defeat me? You are just a girl." His other friend start to laugh at the situation. She just sigh as she doesn't want to use her power especially with these bunch of trash. She put her hand on his cheek and he just grin and she smile seductively. 

"How about you get out of here before you die? I don't have time to play with trash." She whisper it to his ear and he look shock and angry toward her. He start to raise his hand to slap her but suddenly a hand stop his hand from doing it. 

"Queen-sama, are you okay?" Ayato ask her and she just nod. "Finish them." She said and walk out of the place. A minute later, he come out and she can saw them passing out on the floor. "I'm so sorry that I'm late." He bow slightly and she just waved her hand to dismiss him. 

"So did you find it?" He just nod and hand her a file full of papers. She took it from his hand and look through the content. "Thank you." She smile to him. "So queen, are you going to reveal yourself?" He ask and she look at the sky. 

"It's time." He nod and look at the sky too.