Finding her

"There is no accidental meetings between souls." - Sheila Burke

......

3rd POV

Shiro, Kuroh and Neko walk around the school since all of the teachers and the students busy with festival preparations

Shiro, Kuroh and Neko walk around the school since all of the teachers and the students busy with festival preparations. "Neko chan!" They all turn around and saw Kukuri stood behind them. "What's wrong?" Kuroh ask her since she was sweating. 

"Did you all see Watanabe senpai?" They all look at her, confuse of that person. "Who is he?" Shiro ask her back and she widened her eyes and look at them horrified that they didn't know that person. "She's the most popular senpai ever. Did you all live under the rock or what?" 

Neko just grinned at her and she just sigh. "Never mind. I- Watanabe senpai!" She said it loudly and excuse herself from them. They all walk away to not bother them with the preparations. "What's wrong, Kukuri?" She said softly and she blush a bit. "Watanabe senpai, I –" 

"Didn't I told to call me Rina only?" She cut her word and Kukuri just nod. "Rina senpai, I want your help for the show tomorrow night." Rina nod, understand at her question and walk with her, not noticing them.

.....

The blue clan work their butt off to find her when they were ordered to

The blue clan work their butt off to find her when they were ordered to. Andy sigh loudly before putting his head on the table. "I search the data a lot of time but I can't find her like she is a ghost." He whined and Akira just pat his back. "Don't worry, we can find her!" He gives him a slight motivation and Andy start to have faith and search for her again. 

Tatsuya and Daiki just laugh at his reaction. Yujiro went beside Himori and look at the computer screen. "Anything?" He just shook his head. "Well, we can admit that she is beautiful," Ren said and Andy agrees with him. Seri who hear their conversation also agree in silent. 

She could feel someone looking at them and notice that their captain was staring at them. "Captain." She stood up as a respect to him and they all do the same thing. Reisi calm himself down when hearing they were talking about her. He feel jealous as they all admire her. 

Fushimi walk to him and gives him the paper. "This..." Fushimi smirk. "I have found her." They all look at him, disbelief of what he said. "Good job." Reisi compliment him as he knew he would find her.

.....

Kusanagi serve the customer with his best drink. Then, he continues to wipe clean the glass when Bando and Akagi sat down at the bar. "Rough day?" They both nod at his question and he just laugh. He put away the glass and serve them food that he cook earlier. 

"This..." Bando immediately droll at the food and Akagi quickly dig in. "Thank You!" Akagi said with his full mouth and he just nods. The last customer left and Kamamoto put the sign closed on the door. Mikoto went downstairs and lay on the couch. Anna sat on another couch followed by Totsuka. It was silent for the moment and peaceful before Yata open the door loudly and sigh immediately. 

"Anything?" Fujishima ask and he just shook his head. Dewa sat next to Bando and beg for the food but he just ignore him. "She should be easy enough to be found but..." Kusanagi sigh at his last word. "Yes and with that perfect body and that look, I can imagine anything." Chitose said while thinking about her and earning glare from others. 

Eric smack his head with his hand and Chitose whined in pain. They all laugh at them. Mikoto open one of his eyes and look at Anna who are closing her eyes. She smile widely and open her eyes slowly. 

"Anna, anything?" She nod at his question and look through her marbles. She went outside with all of them and look at the sky. 

"I found her..." 

She said while pointing at the direction and Mikoto nod. "Good job." He patted her hair softly and she just smile.

" He patted her hair softly and she just smile

......