Green King

Nagare look at the monitor, watching his clansmen doing their mission. They are doing a great job. He look at his clansmen who are fighting with the blue member. Then, he saw the blue king defeating them instantly. He sigh a bit before shutting off the monitor.

 "Nagare-chan, did they fail?" Yukari ask while cleaning his sword. "well I know it. They are not pro like us" Sukuna said, eating chips and continue to play his video games. "It's okay Nagare-chan. Other will defeat them" Iwafune said and sat down on the couch. "That's right Nagare! Be patient!" Kotosuka said while flying around the room. "No, I'm lost!" Sukuna said and start to stare sharply at the bird. "This is all your fault, Baka bird!" He exclaimed and start to chase the bird. Other start to laugh watching his action.

 Nagare turn on his monitor and saw a lot of people walking in the central of the city. Then, he saw a girl walking among them. He never feel attracted to a girl but her is a special thing. Her lavender hair was tied into ponytail and she was wearing black jeans and white t-shirt. He keep staring at her making Iwafune notice it. 

He went to the monitor and saw her back. "Nagare-chan, it's bad to stalk on people like that especially a girl." He smirk when he saw Nagare blush a bit. He turn the monitor into a big screen, making Sukuna and Yukari searching for the girl. "Ara. I have found her~" Yukari said and pointing at her. His blush become redder every second. 

"Is there will be a new green queen?" Sukuna ask while eyeing that girl. "Judging from what I've seen, yes." Iwafune said and laugh a bit. The girl finally walk away from the camera vision. Nagare quickly shut off the monitor and close his eyes, ignoring other's talking.

 He know something else was wrong about that girl but he could not identify it. He open his eye, looking at Iwafune. "Find her. I need to talk to her." He said and Iwafune just nod but his grin didn't disappear from his face. Nagare make a mission about her and put a high point for those who can catch her. 

"I'm going to find you." He mumbled to himself.