Silver King

Shiro stare at the people who are passing through the school dorm. He then remembered Yuki's last wish to him.

"Whatever happens tomorrow, don't save me. I want to save him from his death."

He look at the sky. He sigh as it has been one year since her death. 'Are you happy now, Yuki?' He thought in his mind and smile sadly. He know Mikoto are traumatized with her death. When he met with Mikoto that day, he look weak and didn't communicate that much with his clansmen including Anna. He wishes that he would be recover from the event soon as JUNGLE is becoming a big threat. Then he remember his last conversation with the gold king.

Flashback

Yashiro stay still beside the gold king as he getting weaker day by day. "Weismann, is she dead?" The gold king ask him and he just nod. "Her purple aura is the one who calm my princess down." He said it softly and Shiro tilted his head slightly, feeling confused. The gold king cough for a few times before looking at Shiro.

"You didn't remember her? She grew up before your eyes."

Shiro widened his eyes when he finally remember her. " I thought she died long time ago. I don't understand.." He mumbled and the gold king turn his gaze to a photo frame next to his bed. He took it and caressed it slowly. "Just like Yuki and you, She's immortal. She grew up to a beautiful young lady."

He passed the photo frame to him. Shiro took it and saw a photo of Yuki and her smiling to the camera. "After you left her, she was broken. She almost lost control but Yuki saved her with her aura. I let her and Yuki live at Shizume City with other clansmen to let her have a happy life." Daikaku Kokujoji said, remembering that moment.

"I'm sorry for leaving her." Shiro said and put the photo frame down. "It's okay. You have your own reason.." He said it softly, coughing a little. "But I'm afraid of what's going to happen to her when she has this power fully. I love her and I don't want to burden her with this responsibility."

Shiro look at his friend, knowing the heavy responsibility his friend had carry. "Weismann, take care of her. And give her this when you meet her." He put a beautiful golden necklace on his hand.

" He put a beautiful golden necklace on his hand

"Tell her, I always love her." The gold king said and a tear escape his eyes. "I will give this to her. I promise. Now, my friend, rest in peace. You are free from this world." Shiro said and The gold king close his eye and he stop breathing. The silver king rose up and went down to the city to meet with his clansmen and to find her. But this time he won't leave her alone again.

No more.

End of flashback

Yashiro hold the golden necklace in his hand and place it in his pocket. "Shiro ~, what are you doing?" Neko stand beside him while looking at him. "Nothing, Neko..." He smile to her and she immediately hug him. "Don't be sad, Shiro. We will always be with you" Neko said and he pat her head softly.

"Let's eat, Kuroh has done cooking!" She grinned as usual to the boy and start to drag him into the room. He saw a glimpse of Rina watching him so he turn to look but she's not there. He sigh softly and start to walk into the room.

Neko who notice him turn to the direction and saw gold aura surround the area and she widened her eyes. When she blink , the gold aura disappear and it no longer there. She shook her head and head inside.