A/N - quick message

Hello, it's me the author. I'm sorry that this isn't a real chapter. I just had a quick message I wanted to get out there.

     I know this story hasn't been updated in forever, but I swear I haven't abandoned it. I am still wanting to continue it. Hopefully, I will be able to get a new chapter out sometime relatively soon. I was wanting to get Toby's side caught up to Masky's side here and do some revisions first, but I may update Masky's side anyways depending on how my motivation and schedule work out.

     I may try to get a new chapter out within a month in probably mid-May. I do have most of the storyline already planned out for this whole story, and honestly, I think if I ever did abandon it I may ask someone else to continue it. I wouldn't want all the work I've put into this go to waste.

     That's most of all I wanted to say other than thank you all so much for your support. I'm honestly astounded at how much positive feedback I've gotten on this story. I never expected it to go anywhere, and I can't tell you how shocked I am to see so many views, comments, and votes on this story. Having people actually commenting wanting me to update was not something I had ever anticipated, and honestly, I'm thankful to everyone who is still supporting me and my work. Knowing people actually enjoy this book and want to see it continued has been a major factor in me wanting to work on it more.

     You can stop reading here if you want, but for those who want to know why I've been absent for so long, you can read my explanation.

     For the last few chapters or so I've been in both High school and college at the same time. I got so much work from my classes I haven't had much time to do any personal projects. The amount of stress it's put on me has honestly taken a toll on me. I will, hopefully, graduate with my associate's degree on the 29th, so I should have more time to work on writing.

     Another major factor is one I don't tend to like to admit to, but I've been dealing with a lot of mental health issues lately and they only seem to get worse. I am trying my best to work on it, and I have been getting medical help for it. I have been diagnosed with anxiety, and am getting treated for it. I also think I likely have depression and anhedonia. It's all made it very hard for me to do much of anything. With my anxiety panicking over everything, depression wanting me to just disappear, and anhedonia making it hard to get motivated to do much of anything it's been a struggle.

     I really appreciate all you guys who are still supporting my work. I can't thank you all enough.