Chapter 1- A new proxy

The Slender mansion was fairly calm for once. Ben and Jeff were playing video games in the living room, Smile Dog was asleep next to Jeff, Masky and Hoodie were sitting at the table talking to each other while eating, and pretty much everyone else was off on missions or doing their own thing. Suddenly, Slender teleported in with a strange boy standing beside him.

          "Children, come here. I have someone for you to meet," Slender called. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and they went over to where Slender and the new boy were standing in the front hall. The brunet moves a few steps back. "This is our new proxy, Ticci Toby, and I expect you to be nice to him," Slender said. He gently nudged the boy in front of him with one of his tendrils.

          "U-umm, h-hi" the boy, Toby, stuttered nervously while waving shyly with a twitch. Murmurs broke out from the group of creepypastas in the room, and everyone seems to be questioning — more like mocking — Toby's twitch and stutter that the newcomer didn't seem to have control over. The boy started to twitch and tic a bit more at hearing some of the murmurs. Jeff lets out a laugh.

           "Well, I can see why he's called Ticci Toby; he ticks more than clockwork does," Jeff mocked.

           "Silence!" Slender commanded, "Unless you wish to be stuck cleaning the basement for a week, stop mocking Toby and introduce yourselves properly." A collective shiver ran up the spins of the people gathered in the room, and the room went dead silent.

          Jeff started and said, "Fine, I'm Jeff. Call my Jeffery and I WILL kill you." Toby nodded in acknowledgment with another twitch.

          "I'm Jane," Jane said, walking up to Toby to shake his hand.

          Toby politely shook her hand and replied, "Nice to meet you, Jane." Jane then stepped back to where she was in the group.

           "My name's Eyeless Jack, but most people call me EJ," Eyeless Jack said with a wave, and Toby waved back.

          "Hahaha, names Laughing Jack, or LJ for short, but don't get EJ and me mixed up," laughing Jack said with a signature laugh. The monochrome clown shook hands with Toby.

          "I'm Ben Drowned, but you can just call me Ben," Ben said uninterestedly.

          "People call me clockwork. Let me know if you need any help with anything~," clockwork purred.

          Toby twitched nervously again and shyly responded, "O-ok."

          "Masky," Masky replied monotonously.

          "Hi there, Toby. My name's Sally," Sally said cheerfully while hugging her teddy bear tightly and smiling.

          "I'm Hoodie," Hoodie said.

          "Everyone else is off on missions at the moment, so you'll meet them all later," Slender told Toby. The newcomer looked up the faceless being with a wide-eyed expression.

          "T-there are m-more?" Toby asked.

          "Yes, there's many more: Bloody Painter, Puppeteer, Lost Silver, Glitchy Red, Pinkamena, Nurse Ann, and Judge Angels to name a few," Slender says. The new proxy twitches a bit, and he focuses his gaze on the ground.

          "Wow, there are a lot of people here," Toby mumbles.

          "Masky," Slender calls. The masked proxy called for steps forward a bit.

          "Yes, sir?" Masky says.

          "You're in charge of Toby's training, and I would like for you to teach Toby the rules and show him around until he gets the hang of things," Slender ordered.

          "Alright," Masky hesitantly agrees.

          "Everyone is now dismissed," Slender says. The faceless being teleports away. Everyone walked off, and they went back to doing whatever they had been doing before. Masky and Toby were left as the last ones in the room. The masked proxy turned to leave as the others had. Suddenly, Slender teleports back into the room in front of Masky, and the masked proxy jumps slightly.

          "Oh, I nearly forgot. Masky, you and Toby will be sharing your room until we can get him a room of his own," Slender says. Both Masky and Tob