Chapter 20: Monster

SHIELD

When I notice that Yohan, Paulin, and Celestine made their way inside the van. I cross my arms and give Ian a stare and he just smiled at me. He gave me a look and that look is like, I need to play a game and we'll talk after.

He pointed his gun at me so I did the same, I know, if I didn't something would happen to me and to my group. I know I need to do this, as long as he won't hurt Yohan and that's enough for me to trust him.

He shot the van that gave me a go signal to kill some of his men behind him. It didn't mean to happen when someone hit me on my stomach. I hurriedly ran to the corner and covered myself in the car. I ran out of bullets so I need to fill it up again.

I was groaning because of the slight pain. I was wearing a bulletproof vest and that bastard hit me enough that the bullet went through the vest and left a wound in my stomach. God damn it.

"Boss!" I saw Damon on the right corner and I found him checking me out. "Focus, Damon," I told him after I filled out my gun and I loaded it.

"Paano ka?"

"I'll be fine. Just fucking focus—*bang* " I saw someone sneaking behind him so I hurriedly pulled the trigger to kill that bastard. "Look for Pierce at umalis na kayo dito."

"Pero boss" I threw a death glare at him. "Just fucking do it!" I yell before balancing myself up and start shooting some asshole trying to get through my way. I'm not surprised anymore when I feel Damon's presence beside me. They really don't know how to listen.

"I told you to go, didn't I?"

"Alam ko." I gently shake my head and laugh.

I heard a gunshot and I noticed that Ian's car was trying to get away and luckily, Damon didn't let them escape and shot the wheel that made me smile.

"Celestine. Celestine."

"Mr. Vaughn?" I grunt because of the pain in my stomach.

"Y-You know how to drive cars right?"

"Opo."

"Umalis na kayo dito." I shifted my gaze when someone interrupted me about that idea of them running away and It's Evoire.

"Noted." After hearing what Celestine replied, I smiled. Knowing they already ran away from this mess especially, her. I'm at peace now.

EVOIRE

Nang makita namin an clear na ang lahat, dali dali making lumabas as pinagtataguan namin at saka tumakbo papunta sa kotse ni boss. Nang makarating na kami sa kotse ni boss bigla namang humarang sa daanan ni bossing kaya naalarma na naman kami.

Si Ian.

"It's alright." Alright? eh si Ian yang kaharap niya! pano kung barilin siya nyan?

"What?" tanong ni Bossing kay Ian.

Nakita namin na medyo aaligaga si Ian sa sinabi ni bossing kaya minabuti niya na pumasok sa loob ng kotse at saka tumingin samin. Lalong lalo na kay bossing.

"I need to tell you something. "

"Spill it." Ako lang ba ang nawewerduhan sa dalawang to? Pumayag si bossing na pumasok siya sa loob ng kotse at nag uusap sila. Ang normal na pag uusap. Anong kagaguhan to?

Laro laro lang ba yung barilan na naganap kanina? Tangina.

"I won't take any longer here. I'm sorry for everything I have done to you."