Chapter 21: Collided with happiness

SHIELD

"Shield ah?" I unconsciously nodded my head at her. Yohan smiled after I agreed on her request.

"Teka lang ah." She helped me sit up on the bed and pat the tip of my length inside her cavern. This moment was supposed to be intimate for the two of us but I can't help but feel soft watching this woman in front of me. She's naked walking around the room, putting the pillow properly.

"Ali ka, Shield," she said. I nodded my head and allow her to hold my arm making me sit properly on the bed, resting my back on the head board. I saw her smile at me and pat my cheeks after it.

"Alam mo ba ba't ganyan posisyon mo? Kasi ayoko nahiga ka. Baka masangga yang sugat mo diba?" she explaining pouting.

"Yohan..." She smiles at me. I pulled her neck and captured her lips again, kissing her, showing all the love I could give just by kissing her. She gave back my kisses and held my cheeks softly, rubbing her thumbs on my cheeks. 

I parted the kiss after and stared at her lovely face. "I love you,"

"Mas mahal kita, Shield."

I start kissing her again without moving my back from the head rest and she starts kissing me back. I moaned when she explored her hand on my abdomen, tracing my six pack abs but avoiding the gauze where my wound is. My eyes close when she takes a grip of my length, caressing the tip of it that makes it more hard.

"Uhmmm..." we moaned in between the kisses.

Yohan moves and the moment I open my eyes, she's already above me, kissing me still with her eyes closed. My ears tingle when I heard, 10,000 hours song downstairs that makes me smile. 

My hand held on Yohan's face, kissing her deeply and passionately.

My eyes close again when she opens her eyes to look at me. "Ughh shield." I hold her waist with my other hand and open my eyes to look at her. Yohan parted the kiss and I saw her looking down, watching our parts meeting each other. I did too. 

"Yohan..." I grope on her breast while I'm watching my length getting covered by her womanhood.

"Fuck, Yohan," I grunts with my breath getting heavier.

"Shield," she whines, pushing herself again. I let go from groping her breast to hold her waist helping her to push deep within. My head tilted when I felt warm again— inside her.

"Fuck... so good...." I grunted softly.

We stayed in that position for the meantime so she can also adjust herself before she starts grinding on me. "My God!" I groan with my eyes closed. Even with my eyes closed, I can see her.

"Ahhh, shield uhmm" Yohan moaned. I helped her grind fast inside me until she decided to hump on me. It was slow at first until she held a grip on the head board and started humping fast that made her breast giggles in front of me.

I open my eyes and let go from holding her waist to capture her jiggling chest and suck her nipple like a newborn child.

"Ahhh! Ang sarap!" she moaned loudly. I nodded my head with my eyes close, licking and flicking her nipples with my tongue and fingers. I continue on sucking her nipples and won't get tired doing it for the rest of my life.

My eyes opened when she moved away from me, leaning her body to the back as she continued humping and grinding in me. "Fucking good!" I groan. I reached for her clit and rubbed it fast that made her moan again.

Her hole tightens because of what I did that gives me the opportunity to thrust into her deeper. "Ahhhhh! shit ang sarap!" This side of Yohan is what I never expected to see. Damn I love it.