Chapter 5: Artemis

APOLLO's POV

"Daddy! Si kuya oh nanga-away!" sumbong ni Athena kay Dad. Nakanguso ngayon si Athena na labis ko pang ikinagigil na asarin sya.

"Athena! Napakaingay mo! Hindi mo ba nakikita na may kausap ako sa telepono?" Suway ni Dad kay Athena.

I am aware. I am Dad's favorite son. Favorite child among us four.
7 years old palang ako ngayon ngunit waksi na ako sa lahat ng masasamang gawain ng ama ko.

I just don't get kung bakit napaka-layo ng loob nya sa bunso naming si Athena. 6 years old palang ngayon si Athena ngunit ilang beses ko nang nakitang pinagbuhatan ito ng kamay ni Dad.

"Why dad hates me so much?" napapikit nalang ako sa tanong nya. Hindi ko rin alam bunso.

"Don't worry. Even though Dad hates you, I will love you as much as what normally Dads do." pangako ko sa kanya na ako namang sinagot ang akma nyang pinky swear.

Cute mo talaga Tina.

-

"You kept saying her name again during your sleep." Nakangising sagot sa akin ng kambal kong kapatid. Artemis. I know she hates Athena as much as I do. Probably, more than I do. 

"Nightmare." I gave her a short glance and noticed that she's weirdly scratching herself again. 

"Stop scratching yourself it's annoying."  I added and walks toward the balcony. 

"Stop smoking, it's annoying." She then replies, rolled her eyes and took a cigarette from the box I am currently holding. 

She again is not her usual self. 

Artemis, the God of the moon. Twin sister of Apollo. 

I smirked as I realize that besides the fact that our names are derived from the Mythology, 3 of my siblings really do seems like they embody that certain God. 

Kuya Ares's name is from the God of War. 

If you would examine Kuya Ares, he really do like fighting to the point that he is still missing from the incident he and his friends been through 3 years ago. The police keeps arguing with Dad to declare that he is already dead, but my Dad believes that all of his children won't die easily and so, he insisted to continue the search. 

I can't see Artemis showing interest to kids nor put a care to other girls like her. I just see her as dark as the moon. A person lost in the wilderness. I tried to read her mind but I just can't.  She has the habit of scratching herself whenever she feel uneasiness or disappointment. Although Art is my twin sister, I can't really say that I know her. It feels like she is continually guarding herself away from everyone.  

Athena, The God of War. 

She seems soft outside and continually deceiving people around her. An onion that should be peeled. If you manage to take away her cover, you will discover a monstrous specie hungry for blood. 

I am not included. Apollo, the God of Medicine. What the hell is that? I almost took Pharmacy as my course. Damn it!

-

Artemis's POV

I can see Apollo being out of himself and creepily smirking from time to time. He barely smoke his cigarette. As I heard the news regarding Dad's return, I hurriedly went to Apple's (Apollo) Unit. He is coming back.. 

"Art! Kuya Apple keeps throwing sand at my face. Help me!!!!!!!" I can hear Athena's shout from the beach. She don't call me Ate and I always envy Apollo for being close to her. I can see both of them trying to escape from sand balls thrown to each other.