Chapter 4-6

Chapter 4: A Thank You

1). I wake up next morning... Facing David. He actually looks tame, and..cute...not frowning scarily... As I...wait... What? I was snuggling David. He...put a barrier ...between us..Uhm. Huh? Did I sleep walk again? Thank God he was still asleep though. I remember... I use to snuggle him in nap times...20...years...ago, as I remember...mom...humming that song. I look at him even closer as I start to hum, my mom's song... He smells...good too, Shane Victoria Drazel Stand up! Be a girl of poise and glamour! I am not going to throw myself like that! Just because... he's...he's, in my lack of words I propose the term delicious. He is scary though when he stares, like, he's going to eat your soul. Dracula style! Are werewolves this scary? He's pretty cute when he smiles though. Like this...This moment.

2). I look at him again. I come closer to his face. He was semi-smiling. Ah Cute as fuck!!! and...oh- ya! "You are so handsome you know that..." I said, I look at his lips. It was very luscious, the one feel. I touch it. Then touch my lips with it. I jump silently out of sheer happiness! Oh Lord, forgive for I have lusted!

3.)I stand up a little. Look around. This is so exciting! I was alone with David. Gush, I am so....No! Shane! Keeps your distance! One alligator apart! Keep your composure, you are a lady... Not I just stop and admire David from afar. But, what would society think of me?! If I just...Maybe I should behave myself. I knock my head in the table to stop my sexual urges to procreate with such... a hot, hot man. I look at David again...maybe just a kiss. Like sleeping beauty must wake up or snow white. But... I am a lady! I should calm down. I look At David again. Forgive me lord, for I will sin... I go to David... maybe just a kiss. I move my face closer.

4). "I would not do that if I where you..." said David, he glares at me like a wolf, hungry for a prey. I panicked. "It's not what you think, dumbass!" I said to David as I turn around. David stands up. He exhales. He moves and walks outside in his tattered pants and his bare, upper body. "Ugh...My head! Geez! I loose control again, Damn it!" said David he adds, "Thank you...for, stopping me, yesterday...I..." said David. He looks back

5."It means...a lot.... Please turn around." He said. I look away, I look at the mirror's reflection, He was naked behind the sheets as he walks to the closet, on his perky butt ;), OH MY GUSH! As he takes a red boxer brief trunks." I said don't look!" said David. "Dumbass! I am not going to look!" I said. But I looked again, now he was wearing his red boxer brief.,Perfectly snuggling his muscular plump, perky butt. Wait, this is that rice situation again, where you want to slap it! "I said no looking, pink panties!" said David angrily. Seriously, is this guy has all the anger in the world, but he was blushing shyly too... But, I look back,

6). "Dumbass! My panties right now is green!" I said. I look at my panty though. It was carnation pink. Wait... How did he know? "Did you just peek in my panties?" I asked. David sighs as he blushes even more. "None of your business!" he says as he goes out and jumps to the lake. He makes a steam next to him in a 1 feet radius. David dives down. His face softens. A Smiley, cute look. "Haya will be here to fetch you..." said David. A Sheriff's car arrived. Haya signs to me. I go to here.

7). We go down, and back to David's house. Gunther, his son, and daughter was sleeping next to each other on the couch. They look very tired too. Being kidnapped for 3 days was very tiring. Gunther's units were sleeping on the carpet, near the...Fixed Hole. It was a rough event for everyone involved. Haya looks at me. "Shane-y! Eh! Let the Scout rangers have a rest." As she sips coffee and adds, "These people are actually part of my unit." said Haya as she sighs, "I'm sorry, you have to see what happens, when he loses control... Please don't treat him like some sort of monster... He is a very kind man... But, he looks like a terror reincarnated." as she hugs me.

8). It was scary to see David like that. The area was dry-freeze in and out. And few more scout rangers returns, very tired. Heath goes down. "Wait, I thought you are hurt?" asked Haya. "No... David threw out a glancing blow. It hurts a little, but it was not a kill shot. Man! He doesn't like to kill, unlike Commander Bernie though. Commander Bernie just pounces around and watch heads, hands, feet fly by or explode... That Old Coot, The Vanishing wolf is very much worse." said Heath as he realizes, "Why I can't remember?"