Chapter 7-9

Chapter 7: Glaring Eyes

1.) That evening, inside David's house. Dad glares at me. Anyways...Selena, We will talk all about the rules." said Dad. Weird, he is not putting an accent in his words, and he glares a lot. I sit in the left side of the table and David sits in the right. Dad was on my right and Jeremy was on my left. "Why am I here?" asked Jeremy. Dad glares at him. "Okay! Okay!" said Jeremy. "Ye dumb nephew! Yer mom is worried sick! And ye are here pleying cop!" said Dad. Selena was facing Dad and Bernie on David's Left. Rose serves us tea and coffee. "Enjoy..." said Rose as her boobs defies the laws of physics.

2.) "I'm not going to defend myself Jonas-boy..." said Bernie. "No! Commander Bernardo Villalobos...Hold that thought! Ye, push me daughter... and ye nephew, to..." asked Dad. "Let's say, they are horsing around...euphemisms and all!" said Bernie.

3.) David and I giggled. "Wait... So... ye two... where horsing around the mountains?" asked Dad. Jeremy can't stop chuckling. Dad stomps on his shin. "Aw! Uncle!" shouted Jeremy. "Shut yer yap!" said Dad. "Uncle is still very scary!" replied Jeremy. "He is! That's why I never had a boyfriend! I am 24 for fuck sake!" as I look at David and say, "David's my first one...I mean... He's both my childhood sweet heart and my first boyfriend..." David smiles as he reaches for my hand. Dad slaps his hand. Dad glares at David. "Dad!" I said. "No hand holding hands!" said Dad. David squints his eyes as he holds my hand. "How dare you!" said Dad. Selena sighs. "David, respect my guest..." implied Selena as she glares at Dad and David. David sighs as he releases my hand. Dad seems to behave his anger issues too. Selena is something.

4.)"So Jonas, you... you are not cock-blocking... I mean, you will benefit more on this merger..." implied Selena. Wait...Benefit more? "I see nothing wrong with that!" said Bernie as he stands up, he looks at me. "She is a fine young lady... like that Star Singer...What was her name? Oh, Victoria..." said Bernie. Dad looks at him. Rose sits down near them. Dad sighs as he says, "No, not at all... Not at all... I mean, David is a Villalobos, despite have adopted the surname: Star , The Stars owns the Astral Singer. Also, I hate how you look, like a lumberjack! By tomorrow! You will come with me! You should look like a C.E.O. you supposed to be!" Wait? C.E.O.? "No offence,Yer are very handsome in that beard..." said Dad. "Gay!" I said.

5.) "This is quite funny, Jonas... My boy was very,very picky...Like you! Before..." said Selena as she laughs. "Shut up bitch!" said Dad. "Anyways... My Son likes your daughter... Your daughter likes my son. They never had been in a relationship, so why not?" asked Selena. "I know fer the last time. I am here just to assure.... I mean, your David the second ; was Davis son. They worked with me when we are still in that company." said Dad. "Whose company? " I asked. "Anyways, David. I want you, to have a partial merger with yer company...." said Dad as he sips tea. "Wait? Merger? What? Is David a son of a company C.E.O. or something?" I said. Dad spits his coffee.

6.) "Ye want to marry this guy... and ye two 'horsed' around or something sexual, but...you two... barely knew each other?! Ye where so close when ye two are young!" said Dad. David and I started to think deep. "So, did you two, knew anything about each other?" asked Jeremy. "No... We don't know!" said both I and David, despite... we have pictures. Mhhh... Starnge... Very Strange.

7.) "I actually wonder why this man is not on the dating market...But, here in this town, Playing Sheriff!" said Dad. Rose puts her cup of coffee. "Shane... David actually the C.E.O. of that Manufacturing company , and I am the COO of Astral Singer Manufacturing Company..." said Rose. "Wait...What?! You are not, Dad's secretary?" I asked. "No. We always talk though...It was formerly a Research laboratory owned by David's parents from the Star Family, David's grandma build it, and your parents once work there." replied Rose. I look at David. "Why are you not telling... me anything?" asked Shane. "Uhm... I... I want to know if you really like me, not after the rich people I am related too.." said David shyly."Astral Singer was a premier Metal Production company!" I said. David giggles as he awkwardly sips tea. I look at David's anklet. "Oh my gush! It is from Astral Singer! Please tell me, you did not make this!"