Episode 2: Inspiration Hits In Weird Ways

I busted into the apartment gasping for air shouting "Mum?!Was that you?! Tell that wasn't you?!"

"KATSUKI!" My mum shrieked.

"Uh, wrong kid. I'm Kaiya." I said confused. "What's going on, what's wrong?"

"KATSUKI IS BEING ATTACKED BY A SLUDGE VILLAIN!!!"

"WHAT?!?!?"

I ran into the living room and grabbed the back of the couch staring straight forward as if I could see what was happening on the screen.

"Tell me. Now." I grit out.

"He's resisting! He is doing good but he won't last forever. The sludge thing is trying to take him over and control his body! OH MY GOD ITS USING HIS QUIRK! NO! KEEP FIGHTING BABY!"

"Where are the fucking heroes?" I said, gripping the couch even tighter.

"There are some at the scene but it looks like they can't do anything. Their Quirks are useless against a fluid villain th-" she cut herself off with a gasp.

"What. What is it? What happened. Dammit! This stupid broken TV!"(A/N: the audio system doesn't work any more) I said leaning forward as if that would help.

"IT IZUKU! HE'S TRYING TO SAVE HIM!" My mum screeched jumping up.

"Izuku? Who the fuck is that and what's he doing?" I said, confused.

"He's Inko Midoriya's boy and he threw his backpack at the bitch and is now clawing at it! DON'T GET YOURSELF KILLED!" she yelled at the screen as if he could hear her.

"OH! IT'S ALL MIGHT! HES THERE! HOLY SHIT HE SAVED THEM! JUST PUNCHED THE BASTARD AWAY!" She screamed, jumping up and down.

"YES!!!" I screamed. "THEY LIVED RIGHT?!?! THEY'RE ALIVE?! OH MY GOD!"

Mum broke and shed a manly mom tear for her son and her friend's son as I hugged her still in shock myself.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Katsuki walked in, slamming the door behind him. He didn't see it coming.

I tackled him, and pinned him against the wall (A/N: I see you dirty bitches. THEY. ARE. SIBLINGS. So his chest is to the wall).

"YOU BASTARD YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" I yelled in his ear.

"GAH!!! JEEZ!! IN THE EAR? REALLY?" He shouted, rubbing his ear against his shoulder.

The footsteps behind me signaled Mums entrance to the scene. I released him.

SMACK!!!!!

"DO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY?! SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME LIKE THAT?!" There was a rustle of clothing and Mums weaker energy waves were enveloped in Katsuki's stronger ones. "Don't do that again!"

He didn't complain about the hug for the first 3 seconds but then he said "Ok! ok! Get off me you old hag!"

I snickered as another thwack was heard.

"Ok, back off the boy, Mitsuki. He's obviously had a long day." My dad said, entering the scene.

"I was fine anyways." Katsuki grumbled.

"Suuuuure..." Mum said, obviously not believing him. "How's Izuku? Is he ok?"

"Oh that shitty nerd? He's fine. He shouldn't have intervened." Katsuki grumbled obviously mad that he had tried to save him.

"Uh, what so bad about this Izuku guy anyways?" I said. "Actually no. A better question is how do we know him?"

"He's a childhood friend of Katsuki." Dad said. "He stopped coming over about two years before we adopted you. Don't know why."

"Poor guys Quirkless." Mum said, sadly.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, confused. "I think I would get along with him quite well considering my situation."

"Nah, he's really annoying." Katsuki said, walking off to his room. "And weak."

"Well, he can't help that. And he's not annoying, he's really sweet." Mum said, going to chase after Katsuki.

"It's not bad." Dad said, making me jump. I'd forgotten he was there. "It's just, Izuku has been dreaming of being a hero for so long and he still has hope. He wants to get into UA. It's just really sad."

"Oh..." I looked at the ground. This guy is Quirkless and still has hope? That's impressive. I have an uncontrollable Quirk and I'd given up hope.

I clenched my first suddenly feeling determined.

"You know what?" I said to my father. "I believe in that little twerp! He still has hope even though he's grasping at ends. That's determination."

"I-"

"And I have hope, too!" I said, looking at my father. "I'm gonna keep training and I'll see him there!" 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It's not that bad. Pls note I am working on like 7 different fics at a time. Have a soft boi pic.

 Have a soft boi pic

Luv ya, Lovely