Episode 7 : Aizawa-Sensei

It's been a week and me and Katsuki are going insane. The results still haven't come back yet!

Katsuki just wants solid evidence he made it but I'm genuinely worried that I underscored. Don't tell him I said that. Shira, on the other hand, kept insisting that I had passed.

"I was helping, of course you passed!"

"Shut up, Shira." I grumbled through my fish. "I'm eating. I don't need your commentary."

My family was pretty used to this by now.

"I'll go check the mail." My Dad said.

I put my dishes in the sink and went to sit in the living room with Katsuki. He turned on the TV, flipped through a few channels, and then turned it back off. I sat, concentrating on feeling my family's energy waves for a minute, before stopping with a sigh. It's been like this since we got our strength back. It took him one night to get back to full strength, it took me four days. The cycle is just on rinse and repeat.

Suddenly, I heard the door slam open and someone falling on the floor.

"ThEiR hErE!" Dad yelled.

🧑‍🎨👨‍🎨👩‍🚒🧑‍🚒👨‍🚒👩‍✈️👨‍✈️🧑‍✈️👩‍🚀🧑‍🚀👨‍🚀

I sat at my desk running my hand over the seal for a good five minutes before opening it.

Something small and circular slipped out and fell on the table. There was a swish sound and then someone was yelling at me.

"I am here as a projection!"

I yelped and fell backwards out of my chair.

The man laughed.

"Rude much?" I grumbled, rubbing my head as I stood. "Who are you?"

"I am All Might! I am a new teacher at U.A.!" All Might said happily.

"Well, that explains the yelling." I said, sitting back down.

"You passed both the written exam and the practical exam with good results. The practical exam the other day was not just graded on hero points."

"Huh?"

"I give you, Rescue points!"

There was a dramatic pause.

"Am I supposed to see something?" I asked. "Bandages aren't transparent Y'know."

"It's a table displaying all of the examinees' names, their villain points, and their rescue points."

"Table like graph table?"

"Yes."

"Cool, continue."

"Rescue points are given by a panel of judges! They look at how you purposely helped others! It's the other basic ability we at U.A. look at!"

My jaw dropped. "What?"

"Kai Bakugo, 53 villain points and 52 rescue points! You pass!"

"Told you."

"Shira shut up." I said.

All Might ignored me and "This is your hero academia! I shall see you at U.A.!"

There was a zhwit and his voice disappeared.

I shoved both fists into the air and shouted "I MADE IT!!!" after a moment.

👩‍⚖️🧑‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👰🤵🏼👸🤴🦸‍♀️🦸🦸‍♂️🦹‍♀️